Price Trender

Hi Folks!

I made a nice tool which can be used to check the price location instead of moving average. The tool is fully adjustable so u can change price, period, moving average type and timeframe. Check for your self

Files:

Price Trender

Kalenzo:
Hi Folks! I made a nice tool which can be used to check the price location instead of moving average. The tool is fully adjustable so u can change price, period, moving average type and timeframe. Check for your self

Looks very promising. Thank you Kale.

Brgds to you - Ben

ibadah:
Looks very promising. Thank you Kale. Brgds to you - Ben

Thanks, I think I will make version 2 of this indicator which will be including 2 moving averages so u will be able to watch crosses and price on the other timeframe.

Kalenzo:
Thanks, I think I will make version 2 of this indicator which will be including 2 moving averages so u will be able to watch crosses and price on the other timeframe.

very cool, looking forward to it.

Ok!

Here it is !

Enjoy

Files:

Thanks.

Very helpfull.

MA cross h4 plotted on m30

Files:

Linuxser:
Thanks.

Very helpfull.

MA cross h4 plotted on m30

Yes that is the right destination of that indicator

I'm glad u like it

Would it be possible for you to indicate with an arrow or dot then alert box, which bar on the chart price trender crossed over?

Here's how far I got with it ... it's rather embarrassing because I don't know how to program MQL. I must have had 50 or so other indicators open and hacked about the code until I managed at least something but it's not working as well as I imagine it should.

The idea is to place Price Trender on the chart (instead of in a separate window) and then when:-

- wait for the bar to close;

- if the blue price trendline crosses the gold trendline, draw a dot;

- if the blue price trendline crosses up from below the gold trendline then the dot should be green and drawn underneath the bar;

- if the price trendline crosses down from above the gold trendline then the dot should be red and drawn above the bar.

Unfortunately, the code I've added has some unwanted side effects, such as drawing both green and red dots on the bar when price and trend line cross. I've tried putting some kind of logic in the program but this hasn't cured it.

Can someone skilled please look at the code and help me with this?

Here's a picture of price Trender shown on the chart instead of in a separate window. The blue price trendline cross over the gold price trendline where I've drawn the arrow and not 2 bars previously as one would immediately think was the case.

Files:

Inverse Price

Hay Kalenzo. Thanks for posting your indicator. Is there a way to inverse the price with this indicator. I wont to flip the indicator and look at it up side down. Thanks. Jatki24300