Chaikin Money Flow Index - page 4

Am I missing something

mrtools:
Fred Not sure if your still around but here's money flow index smoothed with T3

Mr Tools Where is this T3 MFI I can't seem to find it.

Maxwell10:
Mr Tools Where is this T3 MFI I can't seem to find it.

Reposted it at original post one page back, awhile back was removing files from attachment area didn't realize i was completely removing them from the forum, anyway gave me a good excuse to update it

This is T3 Chalkin Mfi in histo version mtf and alerts.

fred:
Hi looks like all the good guys have long gone!!!!

No, few 'great' guys still around here to help us

Where are you my Friend, your request fulfilled by Mrtools !!!

Thanks Mrtools

Nice one !

mrtools:
This is T3 Chalkin Mfi in histo version mtf and alerts.

Hi Mrtools

Thanks for indicator, but it's not working in some Time Frame like in EURUSD the indicator not working in 1M & Daily TF ( attached image ), also check in NIFTY ( Indian Index ) its not working in almost all TF

Files:
not_work.gif  18 kb

You Got It!

Thanks for the MFI T3 Smoothed Nrp that's the one I was looking for! Can't wait to see what this one can do thanks MrTools

Even though at my broker it is not happening I have seen some cases at some brokers when high and low are the same and then the indicator gets into zero divide error. Try this version out, It should work now

secretcode:
Hi Mrtools Thanks for indicator, but it's not working in some Time Frame like in EURUSD the indicator not working in 1M & Daily TF ( attached image ), also check in NIFTY ( Indian Index ) its not working in almost all TF

mladen:
Even though at my broker it is not happening I have seen some cases at some brokers when high and low are the same and then the indicator gets into zero divide error. Try this version out, It should work now

:):)

Mladen Thanks

Now indicator works nicely.

Hello community, iam looking for Twiggs Money Flow.

Any one has a version of that indi to share?

I use to plot the Chaikin but discovered that the Twiggs MF has some improvement over the Chaikin MF.

As always thanks for the help.

regards,

tito_xs:
Hello community, iam looking for Twiggs Money Flow.

Any one has a version of that indi to share?

I use to plot the Chaikin but discovered that the Twiggs MF has some improvement over the Chaikin MF.

As always thanks for the help.

regards,

Hi Tito_xs,

Have this one cleaned up the code a bit.

Files: