Guppy MACD - page 2

droesparky:
onetarmizi that chart looks like the GMACD is inverse to the price, when GMACD crossed down its looks like its time to go long and visa versa.

He has got one of my old M5 display not MTF G#MACD indicators loaded onto a M15 chart that is why it looks like that, i made the orignal G#MACD like that so i could easliy see Daily / H4 / H1 / M15 on the same chart without the MTF distorion so i could monitor the current trend for the day so of course the GMACD does not align with the price candles.

Mtfg#macd

New G#MACD Indicator with Alerts on the 1st post of this thread.

Files:
gmacd.gif  43 kb

Awesome thanks CJA. I am wondering if you can supply the mt4 version. I like to use custom alert sounds and study the code.

If it's possible let me know.

TIA.

hi cja

thanks a lot.. also if u can share the template you have got in ur thread that wud be awsome....

gmacd rocks

Nice shot after GMACD mtf (5min) at chart 15min give me a signal for GU. Already lock my profit at +1. Thanks cja for the awesome indi.

Files:
gu_tsd2.gif  53 kb

Entry buy for GU after Guppy MACD (5min) cross up at tf 15min. Already lock my profit at +1.

Files:
gu_tsd_1.gif  85 kb

cja:
He has got one of my old M5 display not MTF G#MACD indicators loaded onto a M15 chart that is why it looks like that, i made the orignal G#MACD like that so i could easliy see Daily / H4 / H1 / M15 on the same chart without the MTF distorion so i could monitor the current trend for the day so of course the GMACD does not align with the price candles.

Yes I use G#MACD 5min at timeframe 15min and that why it not align with the price tf15min. Why I used this method because to give me early signal for entry and warning while price start to bounce back.

Another entry today by using GMACD & KG MAs.

Files:
lp_16.4.09.gif  33 kb

G#MACD MTF Alerts v1

I have posted an updated GMACD on the 1st post of this thread in response to traders wanting a quicker Alert, the 1st version Alerts on the CLOSE of the candle and the new version Alerts on the Line Cross however be aware you may get more false signals.

Regards CJA

? Wrong alert

I think sometimes the Pop-up alert says G#MACDxUp when it appears (graph on screen) to be crossing down and vice-versa.

I may be wrong, and unable to reproduce the instances because of lack of privilege.

I have the highest regard for CJA's creations and very humbly request to check my observation.