All John Ehlers Indicators... - page 90

mrtools:

This is an adaptive stand alone version of Cyber Cycle with alerts on the lines crossing.

Hello. May I know the name of the indicator with which it will work?

Intrest1:
Hello. May I know the name of the indicator with which it will work?

It do not needs any thing to work with,it is working with me well all alone.... it is stand alone ver

mntiwana:

It do not needs any thing to work with,it is working with me well all alone.... it is stand alone ver

Intrest1:
It is working with me with this name "Adaptive Cyber_Cycle_alerts" correct the name accordingly..... remove 1 extra dash from start.

Intrest1:

Use this one

mladen:

Use this one

Thank you

mladen:

Use this one

Any version with color change on zero cross?

mladen:

It is non-repainting

Btw: where exactly did you get it from?

Hi, Mladen

Why is this different from your indicator? What is the 'index smoothing'? 

Even if I change the parameters, I cannot make this same to your indicator...  

In addition, when I turn on alert and change the TF, it shows the following message even if I set parameters to default value (0.3):

Why is this? 

heispark:

Hi, Mladen

Why is this different from your indicator? What is the 'index smoothing'? 

Even if I change the parameters, I cannot make this same to your indicator...  

In addition, when I turn on alert and change the TF, it shows the following message even if I set parameters to default value (0.3):

Why is this? 

Because it is entered as a coefficient, not as period used for smoothing calculation

As of the difference : someone was implementing changes from old EFT indicators - even though who uploaded itold that it was posted originally at this thread I can not find it, so I can not check what changes have been made

mladen:

Because it is entered as a coefficient, not as period used for smoothing calculation

As of the difference : someone was implementing changes from old EFT indicators - even though who uploaded itold that it was posted originally at this thread I can not find it, so I can not check what changes have been made

Oh I see... Then do you think it's a flawed product regardless of non-repainting?