All John Ehlers Indicators... - page 19

ooops, forgot one

here you go....

Files:
td_pivot.mq4  2 kb

little long support area

I'm going to be this cherry poppings, daddy.

Files:
kiwi.gif  47 kb

ziggy123:
I'm going to be this cherry poppings, daddy.

Good lord...

Hello to all!!!

Dears, I want to say thanks for your work and ideas about adaptive indicators and systems! I collected an archieve with all Elder's and Ehler's indicators that I found in this forum and Internet. I hope it will be useful for somebody.

Attachment is here:

elders-ehlers.zip

Sincerely!

Files:

what are the best systems

that was suppose to read "what are the best systems using ehlers indicators?"

greatstuff:
that was suppose to read "what are the best systems using ehlers indicators?"

I think that no somebody who will have answered on your question because every presented indicators have own pluses and minuses. But in comparison with others its have not laggings. In general, I'm also intersting who how using this indicators???

Where's the bug?

I took a shot at converting Ehlers' original code for the Homodyne Discriminator into MQL4, but the result it not as expected. I've attached the code I wrote and also the pages from the book that give the code in EasyLanguage. Also a screenshot of what I'm seeing. If anyone can spot the bug, please tell me... I have looked through it several times and it seems fine to me.

Notes:Since MQL4 is limited to 8 indicator buffers, I folded the first smoothing operation into the detrending operation. This should work, but ??? Also the variables I2, Q2, Re and Im are only referenced as the current bars and previous bars, so I didn't use full indicator buffers there, either.. only plain doubles to hold the current and last values.

Trader Tips 2008/11 latest Ehlers indis

Do you know maybe if those indicators are already implemented in MQ4 ??

Traders Tips - November 2008

Krzysztof

ZTrader:
I took a shot at converting Ehlers' original code for the Homodyne Discriminator into MQL4, but the result it not as expected.

Ahhhh!! Found the problem! EasyLanguage calculated angles in degrees, while MQL4 uses radians (far more common). I changed 360 to 6.28 (2 * Pi) and Voila!