10points 3.mq4 - page 484

Its Friday and I don't trade on Mondays and Fridays because unpredictable and low volumes. Best Tue - Thu. Actually, Monday is less dangerous than Friday, especially after noon.

I would look for (2) also if in short and long trades windows.

I think cannot be cracked, it is a signal from scanner. That Ichimoku rules scanner check all pairs and stocks for trading conditions. Lot of work! The safest way to trade the Ichimoku EA would be to keep the Ichimoku EA on leash and let it trade only when the Ichimoku heat map approves.

P.S. 10points EA closed at +4.19 and trades again. +$2,29 so far. I can go for coffee with girlfriend its on the house.

Hermes

Could not agree more on "no trading Friday"

hermes:
Its Friday and I don't trade on Mondays and Fridays because unpredictable and low volumes. Best Tue - Thu. Actually, Monday is less dangerous than Friday, especially after noon.

I would look for (2) also if in short and long trades windows.

I think cannot be cracked, it is a signal from scanner. That Ichimoku rules scanner check all pairs and stocks for trading conditions. Lot of work! The safest way to trade the Ichimoku EA would be to keep the Ichimoku EA on leash and let it trade only when the Ichimoku heat map approves.

P.S. 10points EA closed at +4.19 and trades again. +$2,29 so far. I can go for coffee with girlfriend its on the house.

Hermes

10points EA made on live micro 0.01 lots in 4 days +$11.95, some losses and some wins. Today Monday 14 is again up+$1.84. Lots of free coffees. Stop-less trading EA?

Cheers Hermes.

I have to check if I trade the last version of 10points with the RSI filter or the older one? Today Thursday 17 it is up +$25.97 and in trade again. It trades without pause! I am afraid to put it on mini lots because only $3,200 equity. A few bad trades could clean my account. For mini lots $10,000 equity would be OK.

Cheers Hermes

Update on 10 pts EA. On live micro with the older version the weekend stand is +$65. The 10pts EA RSI on demo micro 0.01 lots made in 3 days +$26. The RSI EA takes ca. 50% less trades than the older EA. Probably because it eliminates the flat markets trades (RSI 55/45). I don't know how you but I am quit happy with the preliminary results. Looks like I will put the 10pts RSI EA also on live micro but different broker (Hot Forex).

Not bad for beginner, Ha, ha, ha...

It seems mrtools did again a good job.

Cheers Hermes

Congratulations Hermes!

Your results are awesome!

The 10pts Smi RSI after made +$26 on demo stopped to trade for 4 days. Here is the .gif. It traded during the uptrend but now a sideways market and no trades at all. The 10pts_3 mq4 is trading. 4 trades open all in minus. Together -$7,40 not a big deal but it is a common sign if sideways markets hit. It is possible that the RSI setting is protecting to enter a trade when range market conditions occur.

Hermes

hermes:
The 10pts Smi RSI after made +$26 on demo stopped to trade for 4 days. Here is the .gif. It traded during the uptrend but now a sideways market and no trades at all. The 10pts_3 mq4 is trading. 4 trades open all in minus. Together -$7,40 not a big deal but it is a common sign if sideways markets hit. It is possible that the RSI setting is protecting to enter a trade when range market conditions occur. Hermes

Hermes, yes the rsi version is using a daily 20 period rsi to attempt to keep the Ea from entering in range conditions, when the rsi is above 55 and sloping up and other indicators agree supposed to be uptrend and if below 45 and sloping down and other indicators agree then downtrend, everything else a no trade situation. Looking at it according to the daily rsi maybe uptrend resuming sometime this week.

The 10pts Smi 3tf live on EURUSD M30 is up +$145.19 and presently in trade -$3.47. The 10pts RSI on demo USDJPY M30 not trades since than. I think the settings are a little bit tight, what do you think?

Look the attachment, it does not looks like ranging anymore but yes huge candles can be deceptive.

You are right, the Stoch is predicting a buy soon. I would wait for break and retouch the TL but I don't know what the EA will do? EA's are most of the time like wives - unpredictable.

Hermes

hermes:
The 10pts Smi 3tf live on EURUSD M30 is up +$145.19 and presently in trade -$3.47. The 10pts RSI on demo USDJPY M30 not trades since than. I think the settings are a little bit tight, what do you think?

Look the attachment, it does not looks like ranging anymore but yes huge candles can be deceptive.

You are right, the Stoch is predicting a buy soon. I would wait for break and retouch the TL but I don't know what the EA will do? EA's are most of the time like wives - unpredictable.

Hermes

Hermes just checked the daily USDJPY the rsi still sloping down, so even though its above 55, think if I remember right posted a couple versions of the rsi version, if you get a chance post the version you are testing and can maybe add some stuff to make it more flexible.