10points 3.mq4 - page 483

mrtools:
Rob, only thing I can think of is the Ea has a condition coded in that will only allow it to trade in time frame M30 or greater, other than that can't see any other reason why it won't back test.

That did the trick. I changed the TF to H1 and it backtests like a champ.

Rob

Here is 4 hour setting , but not good at London Time to trade .

Any one can add time filter to this ea ?

This ea can try for scalping , if have the time filter .

stevenpun:
Here is 4 hour setting , but not good at London Time to trade .

Any one can add time filter to this ea ?

This ea can try for scalping , if have the time filter .

Stevenpun, added a time filter. Please try on demo for awhile first, because its dangerous especially starting with .10 lotsize.

Files:

mrtools:
Stevenpun, added a time filter. Please try on demo for awhile first, because its dangerous especially starting with .10 lotsize.

thank you , will try it later .

Anyone using this EA in Live account?

Is there anyone using this EA in the live account? If so, pls share your experience and the related EA code. Thx.

Regards,

VM

I put it 3 days ago on demo chart and no trade since. I don't know what's wrong? EURUSD M30.

Cheers Hermes

hermes:
I put it 3 days ago on demo chart and no trade since. I don't know what's wrong? EURUSD M30. Cheers Hermes

Hermes change EndYear,EndMonth,EndHour,and EndMinute to any time later than today, that is if you are talking about 10points_3, in the last version i posted its the same except it has that time filter and already changed the date in it, apologize for not mentioning that earlier.

Hello mrtools , why the ea cant set the time like 22-6 ?

It just can follow the clock wise ?

You are right my friend, at that moment I changed the dates it jumped into trade! I am now on micro live 0.01 lots $4,56 up. That's over 45 pips but I don't know how the EA exits trades? I don't like to give it all back, that's 2 coffees in Starbucks.

I had EA which was winning but I had to close it always manually if I want to be rich. Ha, ha, ha...

Cheers Hermes

hermes:
You are right my friend, at that moment I changed the dates it jumped into trade! I am now on micro live 0.01 lots $4,56 up. That's over 45 pips but I don't know how the EA exits trades? I don't like to give it all back, that's 2 coffees in Starbucks.

I had EA which was winning but I had to close it always manually if I want to be rich. Ha, ha, ha...

Cheers Hermes

Hello Hermes,

The Ea closes on when take profit reached or stop loss from trailing stop, by default take profit is 40 so if that is what it is set to might be good idea to manually close it, if the take profit isn't working let me know will take a look.Be careful with it sure you realize it can be dangerous to your account.

Btw signed up for the Ichimoku alerts(thanks again), got alerts today no 4 matches on the currency signals, but seems they are using Kumo cloud and support and resistance from the cloud.