10points 3.mq4 - page 445

10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA fixed version with settings for M1 timeframe, together with fixed indicators: download from this post.

Statements by pairs and visual statements are attached to this post (inside zip file).

M1 timeframe, FXCM broker.

===================

Some profit/loss in dollars from the beginning of trading since 14th of August:

EURCHF: 3403

EURJPY: 6344

EURUSD: 5557

USDCHF: 5632

USDJPY: 880

====================

Some profit/loss in dollars for this week (in dollars):

EURCHF: 97

EURJPY: 131

EURUSD: 426

USDCHF: 517

USDJPY: 34

====================

Just some of the visual statements (from the beginning of the trading since 05th of August) - all visual statements - see zip file attached to the post:

EURCHF:

EURUSD:

USDCHF:

USDJPY:

All the statements (including Metatrader's statements by pairs, by pips and by dollars) - see zip/rar file attached.

----------

USDJPY is the best pair to trade: less risky, small drawdown and small maxmum lot size.

And FXCM broker is much more better than Alpari for this EA (just compare EURUSD trades here with the trades for EURUSD on the next post).

Some pairs are profitable in pips calculation. It means that it will be profitable in case of fix lot size with no any martingale.

Just about p/l in 4 digit pips since the beginning of the trading (14 august)

EURCHF: 3043

EURJPY: -975

EURUSD: 2341

USDCHF: 387

USDJPY: 1453

That's all news

===================

-10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA with settings for M1 timeframe, together with indicators is on this post.

- Some explanation about how to setup for different pairs - read this post.

- EA is trading on 3,000 dollars initial deposit using stats website - read this post for results online.

- next version 10points_3_Smi_1.02a EA is on this post: changed out the trailing stop, added a breakeven plus trailing.

- 10points_3_Smi_1.3 EA is on this post. This is version 1.3 smi, the trailing stop and break even are separate also added a lot more safety features.

- non-martingale settings for 2 versions of the EAs with pre-set files and trading results - read this post;

- some other martingale settings for 10points_3_Smi_1.02a EA is on this post.

- 10points_3_Easy EA is on this post. This version is using TDI, heiken ashi and by default 5 period high low ma.

- 10points_3_Easy-1 EA is on this post. This version is using different TDI indicator which seems to be better.

It is the other account. Alpari broker, 1:100 leverage with 3,000 dollars initial deposit.

Since 05th of September.

EURUSD only.

Same EA and same settings with above posted.

it is EURUSD only with

3,000 initial deposit

with 1:100 leverage, Alpari:

I hope this account will be alive as long time as possible

----------

My comments for this week:

The best pair for this EA is USDJPY so ... when account will be 10,000 - I will add this pair.

That's all news.

===================

-10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA with settings for M1 timeframe, together with indicators is on this post.

- Some explanation about how to setup for different pairs - read this post.

- EA is trading on 3,000 dollars initial deposit using stats website - read this post for results online.

- next version 10points_3_Smi_1.02a EA is on this post: changed out the trailing stop, added a breakeven plus trailing.

- 10points_3_Smi_1.3 EA is on this post. This is version 1.3 smi, the trailing stop and break even are separate also added a lot more safety features.

- non-martingale settings for 2 versions of the EAs with pre-set files and trading results - read this post;

- some other martingale settings for 10points_3_Smi_1.02a EA is on this post.

- 10points_3_Easy EA is on this post. This version is using TDI, heiken ashi and by default 5 period high low ma.

- 10points_3_Easy-1 EA is on this post. This version is using different TDI indicator which seems to be better.

10points 3.mq4 is not working in FXCM because ECN broker not allowed market order, is this EA edited with this ECN as modify order ? give me link, please.

It's working with FXCM:

because there is some option (which can be used for any broker): ECNBroker = true or false.

If select true so it works.

Files:
10points_1.jpg  262 kb

olimpia:
I tried this EA adding in one chart BUY orders and in the second chat SELL orders.. I had very good results one night with GBPUSD...... considering the average movement of the "waves" in GBPUSD was about 300 pips to high and low watching the 1 minute chart.. from 6pm to 12pm NY time..

I decided to try... maybe we can find the best setup for another pairs and WHEN to use this strategy..

Have very good RESULTS off course only when the market not having extreme movments..

Here the EAs and the set file.. to add ..one buy and the other sell.. remember set the magic number diffrent between buy-sell

---

This set file.. open orders every 36 pips... so.. 0.01, 0.02, 0.04. 0.08, 0,16

36 pips x 5 = 180 pips wide and take profits in 40 pips and close orders.

sugestions.. with other pairs.. and best time to run this?

This EA should i use in 2 charts to hedge ? this EA have martingale increment in lot size?

There are many versions.

leandar,

It is public EA and it is many pages.

Read it please.

Besides, all the links are inside some my posts to download and so on.

Confused

Great work, newdigital. Each of your performance posts shows v1.01 at

the top, but your screenshots show v1.02. Which version are you using

for your current testing?

Rob

It is 10points_3_Smi_1.01. Because I re-named it to attach to the chart. Many people asked few pages back here on the thread.

Backtesting question for newdigital

I am unable to backtest v1.01(v1.02 backtests fine). Any suggestions?

Rob

Just use 1.02a ... because both versions are using same indicators and same logic.

Different in 1.02 is that trailing stop and breakeven were improved.

So, if you can backtest 1.02 - use it.