10points 3.mq4 - page 362

hi all

Could any buddy tell me the updated EA to trade live accounts?

iF you could provide live performance, i will pay any more EA now

tks

ele:

gidday kayvan

I think you can change the Max Trades.

Beno:
Attached is my very simple version no indicators required the only problem is i can't seem to get the reversal signal to work properly.

Cheers

Beno

Thanks Beno

Beno:
gidday kayvan I think you can change the Max Trades.

Good day Beno

and thanks

10p3v0.02

Sorry to have to report that my baby 10p3v0.02 test has been discontinued after reaching $116 on the last day of March. The platform was disconnected and I was unable to get a final detailed statement.

I could have opened another account for $116 but the test had revealed that it was a relatively safe EA and if it was used live with a bit of luck and withdrawing or transferring out the accumulated profit it would be very useful.

The main point to be considered with this and any other Martingale EA is the MaxTrades value and have it set low enough for the EA to move at least 200 pips and be able to recover. Either that or have such a large account that the MaxTrades can be set high and the lot size set low but then will the results be acceptable in relation to the profit percentage?

John

videoman555:
Working fine for whom? For broker?

I used your updated expert yesterday night on GPB USD

I had won 26$ and lost about 80$ and this is not backtest. that's for real

you should make your expert at least recognize the trend immediately, otherwise there will be more losses than wins unfortunately!

I bet you did not read the thread, and I double bet you did not even read my backtest result correctly. It was tested on EURUSD. Do more research before you plan to go for live next time, understood?

Regards

David

p/s: oh! btw, it also needed 1000 in the balance if you read the backtest correctly, and its on EURUSD (H1). Besides, that reply is reply to Beno about the function of REVERSE CONDITION is working fine on the code.

Actually the Good macd is the same with the traditional macd but looks good. for program it's the same.

Files:
good_macd.mq4  4 kb

Demo test result

Login : 1925995

Password :

Investor : yp1ukux (read only password)

server : interbankfx demo server

10 point hedge version

interesting ea....make a lot of money for my demo account. and I used it on last NFP short gbpusd, good result.

Files:

ele:
Could any buddy tell me the updated EA to trade live accounts?

iF you could provide live performance, i will pay any more EA now

tks

ele:

yes, I'm trading it on live account from March till yesterday..NFP also.

Files: