10points 3.mq4 - page 291

Fxao

continuing testing FXAO by neta1o posted on page 276 post 2751. I briefly changed over to the time limited version but reverted to the original version prior to this week's trade. Using the same pairs and Time Frame as above for JMA.

This EA has had a comparatively high floating loss position since the trade went against it. It carried trade over the weekend and was advantaged at the start of the week when the trade gapped downwards but continued short as the prices moved upwards.

The period covered by the detailed statement represents this weeks trade only.

John

Files:
fxao9.htm  19 kb
fxao9.gif  5 kb

Hi yeoeleven,

You still trying make money whit martingae systems..

I too had the following messages:

2007.07.31 09:59:42 '881457': order buy 0.10 GBPUSD opening at 2.0315 sl: 0.0000 tp: 2.0325 failed [Trade context is busy]

2007.07.31 09:59:42 TradeDispatcher: trade context is busy

But I did have one GBP/USD trade open after that (buy). That was the only one since the 30th though.

However, I also received that message for the eur/usd and it has been trading continuously.

2007.07.31 09:11:06 '881457': order sell 0.10 EURUSD opening at 1.3695 sl: 0.0000 tp: 1.3685 failed [Trade context is busy]

I am using the JMA version with the original settings for gbp & eur and am down about $106 overall. I was down about $400+ earlier. (My starting point is .1 lots.)

saintmo

The above info was for FXDD.

The same parameters, same program, same pairs, same starting time (Sunday on open) for IBFX produced a $700 drawdown. Current status is about $535 down equitywise.

It experienced even more context errors, but both pairs have been trading continuously since Sunday.

Making money with Forex

Fast_cris:
Hi yeoeleven, You still trying make money whit martingae systems..

Hi cris, long time no see.

I am still testing martingale systems but yet have to find one that I am comfortable with on my live account. The biggest hinderance to that is the small size of the account and as we all know you can make money with martingale but you need a big account to be comfortable. I can trade for cents on my mini account but lack the enthusiasm for the task.

I still test the latest ideas because in so doing I help the coders by giving them detailed statements and the chance for further improvement. Who knows master100 or neta1o may have found the elusive way to remove the biggest hurdle to profitability so I continue to help with forward testing.

John

Helllo..

I wish to try the V12 EA..

I want to download it, but i can't find any downloadable links..

Can anybody help me ?.. Please..

v12 was made tested and used by david and a group of private testers for a while, I do not believe it is still being tested but david would know the best...You will not find a link in this thread

Now i get the picture..

Anyway thanks for your answer neto1..

Following are live results for the past week using the JMA version for the eur/usd and gbp/usd pairs using original default settings. The account is down $415 in closed trades and $94 in floating losses trading .1 lot.

Files:

This weeks results for FXAO Ladder v0.01

wasn't a good week, seem to start off the week of the wrong side of the trades then struggled all week.

Files:
8_3.htm  47 kb