10points 3.mq4 - page 109

post deleted due to popular demand

News code

Where is this news code you are talking about, would like to implement it into my e.a. code, also per your advise no more mods done by me on this thread anymore, will only be done for my personal use.

tools

Keep up the good work

I have been watching this thread for some weeks now, though never posted... and as yeoeleven said, I think we are getting somewhere now (even if it's a dark place )

Unlike mrtools said, I personnaly like gator indicator and its derivatives. Tried to automate that a while ago, but it went no good. So I say keep up with 10point3 spawns.

During the next days, I will be testing stability and other issues of 10point3 in my real account (obviously in micro-mini lots).

Hope to write again in the next few hours.

Real account testing

Well, so far so good for 10point3 in my real mini-account.

Trading in InterbankFX with micro lots (0.01). Although I already tested what I wanted, I decided to let it run overnight.

Hope to post results tomorrow.

mrtools:
The e.a I posted a little while(did you even bother to read about it) ago automatically shuts off so many minutes before news so you don't have to manually watch for news items it uses the indicator in the attachment to check all news items over the internet, it posts alert on chart and so many minutes(adjustable) before news it shuts off.What else could you ask for?All I wonder if it can specify which news items are pertinent to the currency pair being traded.

tools.

Hi, thank you. Which files do I place where? I would like to forward test. Which is the indicator and which is the expert?

Thanks again