10points 3.mq4 - page 99

mrtools:
Hope it okay to post this here been working on ML1 Clone and feel I got it to my liking, and being 10 points is kinda similar tried the same mod on it, added center of gravity(2adjustable timeperiods), vhf(2 adjustable vhf periods), on mod1, and RMI on version #2.Backtest report is mod1 on H1 chart timeframe.

Regards

mrtools

definitely will forward test both versions.

Thanks for your hardwork

p/s : can you also examine RMI (10) crossing 80 below for SELL, and RMI crossing 20 for buy....looks like it works on H1. As soon as clear crossing occur, we apply martingale from there

mrtools:
Hi Tross,

Currently backtesting my version and it is working,by any chance is your end date still set to 2005,think I changed that though so it would be 2010 or something,otherwise can't think of any other reason except are your indicators in the indicators folder and compiled?Also check the backtest journal if there are any errors.

Hope this helps

mrtools

Thanks,

Enddate is 2050, indicators are 'loaded succussfully', (5 times at beginning). No errors in the journal, only the 5 entries showing the indicators being loaded onto 30m, 1h and 4h charts.

Created .hst files for 30m, 1h and 4h.

Any other ideas out there ?

Thanks

Tross

Tross:
Can't seem to get any trades to open in backtest.

Was trying EUR_USD tick data for 2006.

I never created a history file for the tick data tho, Is it possible that one of the indicators needs to check the history ?

I'm looking at "extern double CountBars" when I think this.

Thanks in advance.

Tross

The same is here: my backtest has not produce any trade on EURUSD. I checked the validity date and it was OK.

The backtest took a long time and 100% processor load, so there was serious computing activity in the background with no result. I have no idea what could the reason be for this?

I think it can't find any trades to open.

I'm going to walk through the logic of where it chooses the ordertype to open, but for the moment I have set it aside

Tross:
Thanks,

Enddate is 2050, indicators are 'loaded succussfully', (5 times at beginning). No errors in the journal, only the 5 entries showing the indicators being loaded onto 30m, 1h and 4h charts.

Created .hst files for 30m, 1h and 4h.

Any other ideas out there ?

Thanks

Tross

i can backtest both NF and ibfx

10 points

Attaching fixed versions of originals I posted the other day. Found my version of VHF was having zero divide problems, changed it out with Igorad's version,also found some errors I made putting it together, currently backtesting and will post results when done.

Regards

mrtools

Backtests

Backtest attached

mrtools

mrtools:
Backtest attached mrtools

WOW! the results look great. 1.6 is the largest progression for a one year which is a good run (previous backtests killed the margin when it hit 3.2) but the max drawdown is over $3200. Maybe need deeper pockets than 3K to start with 0.1.

Good job!

10 points

On the RMI version there is problems, please don't use until I get this figured out,shouldn't released it until I was sure, for some reason on testing it only took longs no shorts, everything looks right but for some reason no sells.

Thanks

mrtools

mrtools:
On the RMI version there is problems, please don't use until I get this figured out,shouldn't released it until I was sure, for some reason on testing it only took longs no shorts, everything looks right but for some reason no sells.

Thanks

mrtools

mrtools,

Any reasons v2 will not run properly and I do not get and trades using IBFX data? I have no problems with the older versions of 10points3.

Thanks.