10points 3.mq4 - page 44

u need to backtest and forward test to get reliable setting...Thank God i ifinally made it...

are you sure?

Cijas:
As it was already said i guess ther's some kind of stoploss as it close all the trades (and it's the problem for me) when the last trade (as ther's a MaxTrade input) has a 15 pips Loss.

A thing that i saw is that if i close manually a trade (the first, the last or any) it quickly close all my orders : i would like to add a code in oder to avoid this thing.

Often i want to close the first order cause it has very little to chance to take its

TP by itself (even if the TP of the last trade is usually enough to do some profit for all the serie of trades).

That sucks, maybe kenari found out how to remove it completey?? He said before he's running NO S/L... I would say ask him, but 'he's put in all the time get hes settings right', so i doubt he'll share... which is wrong, because i guarantee if one of you guys had settings, you'd share it with him!

Could be wrong though...

Cijas:

Often i want to close the first order cause it has very little to chance to take its

TP by itself (even if the TP of the last trade is usually enough to do some profit for all the serie of trades).

I agree that the first trade in the sequence has little chance of closing profitably but if you are confident in the workings of the EA at least it will close more profitably when the sequence closes than when you manually close it.

If margin is an issue there could be a plus in removing some trades but in my opinion that would be the only reason. The original EA does not have the dynamic stop and that may allow you to close off individual trades but you would lose more than you would gain by reverting to it.

I have included the daily report from Velocity Traders for Mon Tue & Wed and it is still performing well with my settings as previously posted.

John

here i post my statement for you all to see...this EA is no kidding ! it makes money...!!

which one is that???

buy stop and sell limit ???

is that martingail EA or the 10 points EA ???

typhoon_gr9:
buy stop and sell limit ??? is that martingail EA or the 10 points EA ???

u must be blind...all limit and stop orders cancelled. that was manual orders not auto

Cijas:
As it was already said i guess ther's some kind of stoploss as it close all the trades (and it's the problem for me) when the last trade (as ther's a MaxTrade input) has a 15 pips Loss.

A thing that i saw is that if i close manually a trade (the first, the last or any) it quickly close all my orders : i would like to add a code in oder to avoid this thing.

The code to close all the orders when one is closed is integral to the design of the EA. To modify that behaviour would mean a major re-design of the order closing logic.

kenari05:
u must be blind...all limit and stop orders cancelled. that was manual orders not auto

check the EA and it's statement in that thread and tell me which one of us is blind,it looks very much similar to your statement.

i have been testing the martingail beside the 10 point for a week now and both of them are very similar but the difference is that martingail put a buy stop and sell limit etc ... orders

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175298

by the way Mr ab rahman no need to talk in a bad manner cause that is going to turn this thread to a fighting place and we will leave the basic intention from being here and discussing in a respectful manner

i am very disapointed and sad

I tried trading in live today (EA connected at home cause i am at work) cause i think the EA is really good.

Because of the big big fall of the USDJPY of today i lost 406 $ on the 760 i had on my real account (in reality i began at the beguinning of the month with 1 480 $ and through numerous EA's like Avalnche i lost my money , REAL money).

Anyway as the EA is at home i watch the trades when i can at work and i can do nothing (except sometimes cancel a trade in order to cacel all trades).

Unfortunately i wasn't here when the fall occures and the EA didn't create an other trade (01 then 0.2 then 0.4 but miss the 0.8) because of the really quick fall of the USDJPY (i guess the 5 pips slippage were not enough so the EA didn't create a 0.8 trade and that's all).

Sorry for this post about my life but i wanted to share my sadness before keep on trading with EAs.

Cijas:
I tried trading in live today (EA connected at home cause i am at work) cause i think the EA is really good.

Because of the big big fall of the USDJPY of today i lost 406 $ on the 760 i had on my real account (in reality i began at the beguinning of the month with 1 480 $ and through numerous EA's like Avalnche i lost my money , REAL money).

Anyway as the EA is at home i watch the trades when i can at work and i can do nothing (except sometimes cancel a trade in order to cacel all trades).

Unfortunately i wasn't here when the fall occures and the EA didn't create an other trade (01 then 0.2 then 0.4 but miss the 0.8) because of the really quick fall of the USDJPY (i guess the 5 pips slippage were not enough so the EA didn't create a 0.8 trade and that's all).

Sorry for this post about my life but i wanted to share my sadness before keep on trading with EAs.

I am very sorry to hear about your loss whilst using 10points 3 and your other losses.

Without a detailed statement and a knowledge of your settings it is hard to comment on what went wrong and why the .8 trade did not open but have you looked into the journal tab on the EA? Starting at .1 with an account less than $1000 would be risky with just one pair, does your broker allow .01 trades? You mention USDJPY is that the only pair that you were trading?

Very early in this thread I gave away USDJPY and GBPUSD as being the more volatile pairs and have forward tested only EURUSD & USDCHF over the past 3 weeks and posted that my objective was to trade a live account with those pairs only starting at .05 but whether that account would have overcome a drop of 125 pips in just over an hour is problematical.

If you have $360 and still want to trade I recommend using USDCHF only and start from .01 using the settings that I previously posted, up to now I have found that pair to be the safest. However we all know Murphy's Law that states "what can go wrong will go wrong" and usually when we least want it to.

John