MANAGED accounts - page 3

dznmrd:
Hi Jozo,

I'm already managing for 5 clients on FXDD using a multi trader terminal for a 25% fee initially and 35% fee after the account has been doubled.

I trade on 10% Compounding Money management and scalping only one pair the eurusd pair from Frankfurt open to ny/nasdaq close.

Daily goal is 30pips or more, 3% or more. I can do a minimum of 10pips a day trading 10% of the balance, in 20 trading days a month is around 20% a month.

I scalp on a 1minute chart, using 15min candles, theres around 100 x 15minute candles a day, so there's around a 100 opportunities per day for a scalp trade.

Risk = very little, since it would take me 100 losing trades on 10% MM to really make a complete loss. So the chances of gains is far greater than a chance for loss.

Currently managing 30,000$ account also.

Actually i have a game plan of working 3000 pips in few months till account balance reaches 500k and then withdraw 400k and restart again with 100k, since maximum lot size of fxdd is 50lots./

If your interested contact me via Pm on the forum or contact me on yahoo/skype ID: dznmrd

Working for a better tomorrow,

Nim

Heres a demo statement of this week, a 16% easy gain in 5 days,. and so u can see how i trade.

Hi

What do you mean exactly by 10% Compounding Money management?

hlopez60:
Hi What do you mean exactly by 10% Compounding Money management?

I m not sure, maybe adding 10% gain to the account balance, correct me if im wrong.

hlopez60:
Hi What do you mean exactly by 10% Compounding Money management?

This is what i mean by 10% compounding money management. Like 1micro per 100$ in your account or 1mini per 1000$, as the account grows the lot size grows.

Files:
nimrod.jpg  108 kb

Anyone interested in Managed Accounts, please follow my thread:

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/11088-marcel-managed-accounts

Any questions please ask on that thread.

Regards,

Marcel Corzo

How do you guys exactly manage multiple accounts at % monthly? Do you set something up with the broker or does it go on honor system, cause if it does that sounds shady.

Another question would be do you use soem copy tool to spread your trades over multiple accounts or do you use EA's ....

Third question (for those counting) does it have to be mt4 broker for you to manage the account :P

ervichov:
How do you guys exactly manage multiple accounts at % monthly? Do you set something up with the broker or does it go on honor system, cause if it does that sounds shady.

Another question would be do you use soem copy tool to spread your trades over multiple accounts or do you use EA's ....

Third question (for those counting) does it have to be mt4 broker for you to manage the account :P

An account manager set a percentage over the monthly profits. Some brokers have Limited Power of Attorney contracts (LPOAs), to be legally the account - manager, but some of them don't specify the percentage of commission, thus they don't withdraw the comission from the owner of the account and deposit on the manager' account.

There is an option of some brokers, PAMM accounts, based on one account (the manager's account) and a percentage of allocation (participation) of the clients in the same account. In that way, the manager do a trade that involves all his clients percentages.

Personally I prefer the "honor system" as you said, first because my client has the option to withdraw my commision from his/her account and pays me, or let the account intact and pays the commision directly to me.

I don't like PAMM accounts, because you are forced to have only one strategy, that can be risky (don't put your eggs in only one basket). I have help from my own programmed EA, but I never let the trades alone. EAs are just to help me automating some tasks, but some decisions are taken by myself.

Finally, because I use EAs, I'll prefer to manage a MT4 account, because I don't have time to entire manual trading, except for large accounts.

If you are more interested, look at the link of the post above, or PM me if you want more info.

Regards,

Marcel Corzo.

Although I'm still fairly new in the management department, I also charge 30% which I think is roughly the industry norm nowadays. 10% a month can be reached but you are putting your account at a higher risk than normal.

Most brokers can set up a manager with a PAMM account where he can manage multiple sub-accounts with the profits being divided between all the sub-accounts equally.

When I trade on my PAMM account, I trade a certain amount of lots based on the risk % of the whole PAMM account. After the trade is closed, the profits are automatically calculated and allocated to the sub-accounts based on their percentage of the overall PAMM account.

I'm sure you can manage accounts on any broker. I prefer an MT4 broker because I use a Trade Management EA to help with managing the trades being placed.

On a side note, I know this is pretty cheesy sounding to some, but I guarantee in writing that I will make you 25% or more per year or you don't pay me a commission for 6 months. It is my goal as a MM to make you money because if you don't make money, I don't make money. Good luck in finding the right one.

marcelcorzo:
An account manager set a percentage over the monthly profits. Some brokers have Limited Power of Attorney contracts (LPOAs), to be legally the account - manager, but some of them don't specify the percentage of commission, thus they don't withdraw the comission from the owner of the account and deposit on the manager' account.

There is an option of some brokers, PAMM accounts, based on one account (the manager's account) and a percentage of allocation (participation) of the clients in the same account. In that way, the manager do a trade that involves all his clients percentages.

Personally I prefer the "honor system" as you said, first because my client has the option to withdraw my commision from his/her account and pays me, or let the account intact and pays the commision directly to me.

I don't like PAMM accounts, because you are forced to have only one strategy, that can be risky (don't put your eggs in only one basket). I have help from my own programmed EA, but I never let the trades alone. EAs are just to help me automating some tasks, but some decisions are taken by myself.

Finally, because I use EAs, I'll prefer to manage a MT4 account, because I don't have time to entire manual trading, except for large accounts.

If you are more interested, look at the link of the post above, or PM me if you want more info.

Regards,

Marcel Corzo.

Either way, client sending you your 50% commision is incredibly unfavorable for the client. Client has to pay taxes on 100% of the profit while keeping only 50%. After taxes client gets to keep what? 20-30% of the profits? At least with managed pamm, client pays taxes on only on the 50% of the profits, not 100%.

Hi Zomg, you've got a point, but I pay taxes over those incomes, too.

In adittion, I offer `disccounts' over the comision, for example if you let me publish the results, I disccount 5%, and 5% by each referred client you send me. You can just pay me a minimum 20%.

Anyway, I know my service is expensive, but a good service that I offer deserves to be well paid. I work hard to get your balance grow, and i have an invaluable knowledge of how to trade. I don't want to sound pretentious, but to find a manager who really knows how to trade, is very difficult.

I appreciate your point of view, I love to hear and learn from anybody.

Sorry Marcel, but honestly- a manager who seeks for people over a forum like Forex-tsd doesn't sound anything better than Igor turning into a EA convert. That went well.

You market yourself too hard, and in half your "ROI" reports you forget to report your NAV.

Your floating losses are terrible and reach nearly 50% of the account at times.

I doubt you are that good of a trader. Sorry.

PS. There's a reason why your live account is funded with less than 100. Your system most likely blows up over time, and you're looking to bank on the times it doesn't.