HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 217

droesparky:
Are there any mt4 brokers that let you trade indices from the mt4 platform? I was thinking fxcruser used to do that.

droesparky,

Another MT4 broker with indices is Fx Pro Forex Trading: Foreign Exchange, Currency Trading, Forex Broker, CFD trading. Let me know, if you have other questions.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Here is the link to the EURUSD trade chart last Friday, August 6, 2010 - - Z3 Freedom Traders

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

as a suggestion

as a suggestion.....add a MTF slope line set to 240 and 10 and wait for the heiken change...hope you like

hedzup:
as a suggestion.....add a MTF slope line set to 240 and 10 and wait for the heiken change...hope you like

hedzup,

Please post a screenshot with it so we may see. Thanks.

fxcruiser

Trade what you see on your chart...

ENJOY this short video.

YouTube - Trading what you think

Trade your chart. Trade well. Be profitable each day!

fxcruiser

Good Vid

fxcruiser:
ENJOY this short video.

YouTube - Trading what you think

Trade your chart. Trade well. Be profitable each day!

fxcruiser

Good vid!! Thanks for sharing.

Slope line pic

I liked the video....in one of you posts i saw where it said if anyone suggests anything please do......i was just doing that....not trying to stir you....but here is picture of slope line set to 240 and 10......thanks

Files:

Now with Hamma and a 240 set to 10 and a 1440 set to 10

Files:

hedzup

where is this mtf slopeline?

here is a copy.....you need both in indicator folder ....then put MTF one on chart . If it dont work for you throw it away. I am not pushing anything here. just wanted to help if i could. the good thing is once you have on chart.....you can trade fron lower time frames.