HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 215

Z3

I've been in the Z3 camp in 2009. Back then, I wasn't able to recognize the value of fxcruiser's system and after a couple of months, I started with my own stuff, was in and out of the room, then eventually studied Gann techniques for over 6 months, creating my own indicators.

After all this time, I realised that I was overcomplicating my life. Don't get me wrong, Gann trading, declination indicators, longitude to price conversions etc., they all work, but only if YOU work. The key factor in trading is YOU, not the system. I like when things are simple, so I started using Z3 again for a while now and it has been very rewarding. fxcruiser has created a unique system, thinking totally out of the box. So, what I wanted to say is sorry EJ for not recognizing the true value of your work on time and I look forward to seeing you on Skype soon. I miss that camp spirit

Cheers!

Marian

what does fxcruise system look like, got screen capture

hamma and most MA alike line show the trend buy a bit too late

as it is RIGHT in the middle of the candles -- and only if trend last for a long time in each cycle

xx3xxx:
what does fxcruise system look like, got screen capture

hamma and most MA alike line show the trend buy a bit too late

as it is RIGHT in the middle of the candles -- and only if trend last for a long time in each cycle

fxcruiser posted a picture of z3 here: forex-tsd dot com/308803-post2073.html

I didn't put much effort into trying the hama system, I'm sure that would work too, but Z3 seems much nicer.

HAMA Pad

Thank you for sharing this fine system!

Scalping with this indicator is very easy and profitable.

But how can better turn off this Channelnoise? I mean this 2-3 Pip outbrakes above or below the bands.

Please which Indicator is recommended to see whether an outbreak is before? Maybe a variant of the ADX must be solving this.

Some approaches please?

konker:
Thank you for sharing this fine system!

Scalping with this indicator is very easy and profitable.

But how can better turn off this Channelnoise? I mean this 2-3 Pip outbrakes above or below the bands.

Please which Indicator is recommended to see whether an outbreak is before? Maybe a variant of the ADX must be solving this.

Some approaches please?

People have asked about this since the beginning of the thread. In my opinion, there is no shortcut to this. Screentime, practice & observing how price reacts with regards to your indicators/system is the best filter that you can get. My advice is to stick to a system/methodology and learn how to tweak it based on screentime. Otherwise you will keep looking for more and more filters and clutter up your charts with dozens of indicators (I've been there).

Good luck!

Great Advice

bumasoft:
People have asked about this since the beginning of the thread. In my opinion, there is no shortcut to this. Screentime, practice & observing how price reacts with regards to your indicators/system is the best filter that you can get. My advice is to stick to a system/methodology and learn how to tweak it based on screentime. Otherwise you will keep looking for more and more filters and clutter up your charts with dozens of indicators (I've been there). Good luck!

This coming from someone with only 11 post. Great advice! It took lots and lots of screen time for me. I don't trade this but it is one of the good systems on this site. As a great trader once told me have patience and go with the flow.

bumasoft:
People have asked about this since the beginning of the thread. In my opinion, there is no shortcut to this. Screentime, practice & observing how price reacts with regards to your indicators/system is the best filter that you can get. My advice is to stick to a system/methodology and learn how to tweak it based on screentime. Otherwise you will keep looking for more and more filters and clutter up your charts with dozens of indicators (I've been there). Good luck!

Yes since 4 years and over 200 pages To read all of this - and translate - would take at least several weeks.

I try the combination of ADX (14) and SilverMACD (9,26,9). This should works nicely with the HAMA PAD.

bumasoft:
I've been in the Z3 camp in 2009. Back then, I wasn't able to recognize the value of fxcruiser's system.....

After all this time, I realised that I was overcomplicating my life...... The key factor in trading is YOU, not the system. I like when things are simple, so I started using Z3 again for a while now and it has been very rewarding. fxcruiser has created a unique system, thinking totally out of the box. So, what I wanted to say is sorry EJ for not recognizing the true value of your work on time and I look forward to seeing you on Skype soon. I miss that camp spirit

Cheers!

Marian

Marian,

Welcome back home! Got your email and skype messages. I will touch base with you via Skype, Monday, US session.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser (EJ)

konker:
Yes since 4 years and over 200 pages To read all of this - and translate - would take at least several weeks. I try the combination of ADX (14) and SilverMACD (9,26,9). This should works nicely with the HAMA PAD.

konker, thank you for your post and contribution. Yes, ADX and MACD should work nicely. Any other trending type of indicator should also work good. However, let's recognize the fact that indicators follow price, price movement follows the market flow.

Below is a screenshot of Friday's GBPUSD trade chart on HAMA with the ZCrest Band overlay and entry/exit confirmation on standard MACD default settings.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Ooooops! Sorry about the attachment. Got this error message > "GBPUSD m5 2010730 hama zcrest.jpg:

Exceeds your quota by 1.25 MB."

Gramski,

Here is one for the R&D.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser