90% of traders fail... - page 3

drgoodvibe:
Indeed, that is quite true! One way of coping has been for me to talk to myself, yeah I know it's kind of crazy.. You can get a good handle on your feelings when you keep talking about how you feel, makes you very aware.

happy trading!

-drgoodvibe

That's true. However, most traders who switched over from demo to live real account, do not talk themselves about how they feel. They do that after the fact. Rather, they talk to themselves telling them what the market will do and should do.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

drgoodvibe:
Indeed, that is quite true! One way of coping has been for me to talk to myself, yeah I know it's kind of crazy.. You can get a good handle on your feelings when you keep talking about how you feel, makes you very aware.

happy trading!

-drgoodvibe

Better use a very small capital to start real trading, then increase it step by step if we get more and more confident. Just like an old words, just use the money we can afford to lose for trading. Maybe this can help to reduce our fear and greed.

Devil2000:
Better use a very small capital to start real trading, then increase it step by step if we get more and more confident. Just like an old words, just use the money we can afford to lose for trading. Maybe this can help to reduce our fear and greed.

Yes indeed, I don't believe that anyone can be successful withstanding the ups and downs using a full standard account with anything less then $10,000 in your account. Anything less then that to fund your account and you should be using Mini/Micro lots! It will be much easier on your sanity.

Linuxer,

You blow me away with your thoughts about 90 % thing...how very very true..inspite of you living in south africa and I in India...the things are sooooo exactly same..your thoughts are just copied in here...I thought leaving India and gong abroad will be the best thing in my life...but going by the replies here...i feel the green is greener on the other side after all

I thing its spirituality and the Law of Averages, no matter how much money we make ..we still are in the same contradicting forces that act on every individual.....

i feel you are a spiritual person and it will do good for your well being...

90% of traders dont know obout this forum

Raff

raff1410:
90% of traders dont know obout this forum Raff

Hmmmm! That is IT! You're right, raff1410. Thanks for your unselfish contribution into this forum. Priceless!

fxcruiser

Trading for living

Hi,

Just quote from mr.Kiyosaki...

There're 4 quadran you can make money for living..

1st Employee

2nd Self Employed

3rd Business Owner

4rd Investor

Which one you'd like to live ? everyone might choose 4rd quadran... yes me too

but before get in to 4rd quadran we must left 1st - 3 rd quadran .. and we're here to get in to 4rd quadran:)

======================

Forex Indicators Collection

fxcruiser:
Hmmmm! That is IT! You're right, raff1410. Thanks for your unselfish contribution into this forum. Priceless! fxcruiser

It souds like good joke...

Raff

prasxz:
Hi,

Just quote from mr.Kiyosaki...

There're 4 quadran you can make money for living..

1st Employee

2nd Self Employed

3rd Business Owner

4rd Investor

Which one you'd like to live ? everyone might choose 4rd quadran... yes me too

but before get in to 4rd quadran we must left 1st - 3 rd quadran .. and we're here to get in to 4rd quadran:)

I treat trading as if it is a Job -- That's quadrant 2 and 3 as well

drgoodvibe:
I treat trading as if it is a Job -- That's quadrant 2 and 3 as well

I guess we're still in 2nd quadrant. Business owner means we can leave our business for sometime and it's still fine and maybe it's getting bigger. If we have some staff to manage our fund, maybe we can considered ourself a business owner. Well, that if you believe in mr Kiyosaki, some people call him BS, but I like his theory