NEWS EA Modify Request

Please i have this news EA and works with system from www.amazingforexsystem.com

Im not sure if the ea works on LIVE accoun because i dont test it yet

I use it only on demo and works great and is very easy

But from what i hear i think we need to add spread because for example on northfinance if ea place order to buy at 1.2008 my position will be open at 1.2006 and here is the problem because the spread and the ea should be place order + spread and stop loss -spread, -spread for sell + spread for stop loss.

Also what i dont know for what is used risk percent from the ea and maybe someone can explain:)

Another problem i think is better the EA to know when is requote to cancel the orders because sometimes some brokers make requote and you enter on the news with +10+30 pips and is to late. I think is better to be there someting in menu to add true if i want to use requote or false if i dont want to use.

Also i want to work with minilots and normal lots 0.01, 0.1 and 1 , etc.

Please some coder can modify the ea to work on live account or if you think works can you add the request for the EA?

I atach the ea + txt for ea seting

Best regards

Happy trading

Files:
newstrading.mq4  21 kb
ea.txt  1 kb

What you posted is the Amazing EA.

If you do not want the EA to calculate the lots to be traded change mm=false

then change Lots to reflect the amount of lots you wish to trade

Foreverold:
What you posted is the Amazing EA.

If you do not want the EA to calculate the lots to be traded change mm=false

then change Lots to reflect the amount of lots you wish to trade

Thanks

Also for requote,spread, anyone can help?(read my first post)

Thanks

leutzuro:
Please i have this news EA and works with system from www.amazingforexsystem.com

Im not sure if the ea works on LIVE accoun because i dont test it yet

I use it only on demo and works great and is very easy

But from what i hear i think we need to add spread because for example on northfinance if ea place order to buy at 1.2008 my position will be open at 1.2006 and here is the problem because the spread and the ea should be place order + spread and stop loss -spread, -spread for sell + spread for stop loss.

Also what i dont know for what is used risk percent from the ea and maybe someone can explain:)

Another problem i think is better the EA to know when is requote to cancel the orders because sometimes some brokers make requote and you enter on the news with +10+30 pips and is to late. I think is better to be there someting in menu to add true if i want to use requote or false if i dont want to use.

Also i want to work with minilots and normal lots 0.01, 0.1 and 1 , etc.

Please some coder can modify the ea to work on live account or if you think works can you add the request for the EA?

I atach the ea + txt for ea seting

Best regards

Happy trading

Any help please? i want to use on live account and i will give the results here:)

Trading account 20.000$ Live

But the EA should be modified:P

Thanks again

The spread is already included in the system. See the code snippet.

sp=Ask-Bid;

ho=h+sp+(10)*Point;

Maji:
The spread is already included in the system. See the code snippet.

sp=Ask-Bid;

ho=h+sp+(10)*Point;

ok thanks but im not a coder to understand what is goin on there on the ea and for that i ask to be sure the EA will works on live account.

I dont know how the psread is included if the order is open with 2 pips less than the normal entry

for example order is 1.2008 and is open at 1.2006

thanks and i hope to have some help + with the requote problem

Best regards

Happy trading

I am not sure if I understand you correctly.

From my understanding, here is an explanation. The price displayed by MT4 is the bid prices. So, if the spread is 2 pips, and the buy stop is at 1.2008, the buy stop will be triggered when the bid is at 1.2006, the price you are seeing on the screen.

Please correct me if I am misunderstanding you.

Maji:
I am not sure if I understand you correctly.

From my understanding, here is an explanation. The price displayed by MT4 is the bid prices. So, if the spread is 2 pips, and the buy stop is at 1.2008, the buy stop will be triggered when the bid is at 1.2006, the price you are seeing on the screen.

Please correct me if I am misunderstanding you.

Yes you understand coectly my order open buy stop at 1.2008 and the buy will be tigered at 1.2006 because of the spread, i talck about northfinance and i dont know how is on another broker with live acount

Best regards

plz how i can change stoploss

and thANKS ABOUT EXPERTS

Please spend some time and try to understand what the EA does. Don't just jump in blindly with an EA to trade. I believe, unless I am mistaken, the EA uses the high and low of the channel as its stops. In order to use a fixed pip stop, one will have to modify the code.

ah_elewely:
plz how i can change stoploss and thANKS ABOUT EXPERTS

the stop loss should be 10 pips based on the strategy