Data & Comments

Is there any way of placing either the indicator Comments or Data read outs from the indicator into a separate window, I notice some indicators on this forum have Data in a separate window but I cannot see how they do it as they are only ex4 files, if this were possible then you could have one indicator showing comments on the chart and another possibly showing projected price targetsetc in a separate windowand that way the two lots of info would not conflict as it does when you load two indicators both with comments.

Any help would be appreciated.

U should use this ones:

#property indicator_separate_window

init()

{

IndicatorShortName("MYNAME");

}

start()

{

ObjectCreate(....WindowFind("MYNAME")...);

}

I describe it shortly here becouse a few days ago I made full description on this forum on shome thread (but I don't remember the name of that thread)

Separate Data Window

Thanks Kalenzo I will have a search and see if I can find your other thread but that is a great help for now

Data & Comments in a separate window

Kalenzo:
U should use this ones:

#property indicator_separate_window

init()

{

IndicatorShortName("MYNAME");

}

start()

{

ObjectCreate(....WindowFind("MYNAME")...);

}

I describe it shortly here becouse a few days ago I made full description on this forum on shome thread (but I don't remember the name of that thread)

Hi Kalenzo - I still cannot seem to get the indicator info into the separate window, i can get a title into the window and change that but not data relevant to the indicator - do you have an indicator that already has this feature so that i can look at the code - i want to be able to put the Demark targets or Murrey Math comments into a separate window or even change the type size and colour of the comments on the chart.

Any help would be much appreciated.

cja:
Hi Kalenzo - I still cannot seem to get the indicator info into the separate window, i can get a title into the window and change that but not data relevant to the indicator - do you have an indicator that already has this feature so that i can look at the code - i want to be able to put the Demark targets or Murrey Math comments into a separate window or even change the type size and colour of the comments on the chart. Any help would be much appreciated.

Sure, I wrote something like that for u right now. Here u go example and screenshot. Enjoy!

Files:

separate Data window

Kalenzo

Thank you very much for the quick response and taking the time to help me