Terminator v2.0 - page 14

I forget one thing, but I can't say it too often, the system is a success when you run it with the right settings and money management, until...........you find a big and fast correction like USDJPY on April of this year with over 1000 pips drop.

That day your account will be destroyed, like this EA in your mind.

That's your risk.

Regarding your settings for a standatrd account how much money do you recommend per 1 pair ?

1 pair, 2 pairs, 3 pairs don't make too much difference at least if they are not highly correlated, because is unlike they will get stuck all together but it will make difference in the level of return. This EA if better with many pairs as possible, but take special attention to the diary range of each pair, if it is to wide, or the spread is too wide, forget it.

I posted My money management before please take some time to read all the pages of the Thread.

Hi I back tested a lot and found that the following settings do not blow account during the two years of back testing.

I wonder what project1972 thiks of this settings. All of them are for 1H charts and starting with 10k account

rarango:
Hi I back tested a lot and found that the following settings do not blow account during the two years of back testing. I wonder what project1972 thiks of this settings. All of them are for 1H charts and starting with 10k account

Yes, I found using the average day range indicator and adjusting the pips settings can prevent a blow out.

Good stuff Project.

I too agree wholeheartedly that the EA should go with the trend. If that change alone is made I believe with the martingale this could be a grail EA. I just wish I could dust off my programming skills and code this myself. I just can't wrap my head around this programmng language.

Version 2.0

Version 2.0 has gone from 5,000 to 8,500 on my FXDD demo in a little more than two weeks. All settings are standard. Pretty impressive so far.

Ducati:
Version 2.0 has gone from 5,000 to 8,500 on my FXDD demo in a little more than two weeks. All settings are standard. Pretty impressive so far.

Please post your settings... they seems risky...

Thanks,

mr.trader

cubesteak:
Tell me exactly what you want, and I'll add it... No prob..

You want a JMA 5 period crossing over a 12 period as a filter for the trade?

Does this change by chart TF, or is it consistent across all timeframes?

-CS

cubesteak,

thanks for your help !!

Please look into the code, there you can set the value OpenOrdersBasedOn from 0 to 5. At this time i use 0, the MACD, instead of them i want to use a 5 / 12 JMA Cross... The timeframe is not important to code in it, we can change it via the cahrting timeframe.

This value is only important for mainorder, the pipstep orders opens after a defined pipstep. The EA should only check the direction if all orders are closed via martingale rule. Then check Jurik EMA´s and open a new mainorder in these direction.

Quite simple, like an JMA Cross EA, but closedand pipsteped by martingale rule

Thanks for your help !

mr.trader

mr.trader:
Please post your settings... they seems risky...

Thanks,

mr.trader

All settings are default. Yes, very risky. I have this on high risk settings, so when I trade live and use lower risk settings, I will feel more comfortable.

Files: