Old versions of Metatrader - page 2

Just a "side info" :

From November this year versions of metatrader 4 less than 401 are not going to be supported any more (according to metatrader official site)

Very usefull links

Hello and thank you for providing those versions. Almost impossible to find. I'll be able to perform 99% backtest with that MT4 build 225 version.

cockeyedcowboy:

I have Strategy Builters version 4 built 186 dated the 10th of November 2005 as well as some other versions that are older. If you will like PM me your email and I will send what I have.

The CockeyedCowboy

Dude, do you still have the earlier built186 or 188, and the like? or any version than built 225? Need urgently. thanks 

newbar888:

Dude, do you still have the earlier built186 or 188, and the like? or any version than built 225? Need urgently. thanks 

It will not work with the brokers (regardless of the build, they are simply going to limit the access and you are going to get an "old version of terminal" message instead of working)

mladen:
It will not work with the brokers (regardless of the build, they are simply going to limit the access and you are going to get an "old version of terminal" message instead of working)
Yeah, that's right my friend. I need it for analyze & decompile. Thanks 

newbar888:
You can not decompile the new ex4 files

newbar888:
If you expect that it will decompile new ex4 files, you are wrong

whisperer:
If you expect that it will decompile new ex4 files, you are wrong
Still peoples looking/searching back door entrance :)

mntiwana:
Still peoples looking/searching back door entrance :)
Desperate measures :)