Traders joking, the beginning - page 110

THAT!...is NOT FUNNY

seekers:
Jay Leno , Late night show , Tuesday, September 18, 2012 : "All over the world people are chanting, "Death to America." Except in China, where they're chanting, "Not until we get our money back."

I agree. That is why I wrote the source in all the detail (the "Jay Leno , Late night show , Tuesday, September 18, 2012" part)

The "funny" is that some people think that hatred of any kind (to hate or to be hated) is funny

Pava:
THAT!...is NOT FUNNY

some color to this gray Saturday (at least it is gray here where I am) ...

Files:

Files:

Don't know where to put it, so posting it here :

Disney World has announced plans to start serving alcohol. They're even going to introduce a new character — Extremely Buzzed Lightyear.

Special Report: Iowa broker built empire on a lie concealed in a postal box | Reuters

Just a short quote :

"Authorities have found only $181 million of an estimated $400 million in customer funds Peregrine was supposed to have on hand."

A must read

"Steve Perkins, the oil trader banned by the UK financial regulator for illegally trading $520m in a drunken stupor, is about to resume his career as an energy broker in Switzerland. "

Steve Perkins, the broker who traded $520m when drunk, to resume career in Switzerland - Telegraph

Just be

As someone was asking and asking for "Give me answer ..." so ...

I found the answer.

This answer provided by Nisargadatta Maharaj - a very famous Indian spiritual teacher, philosopher and a Guru

in his book "I Am That":

"There is nothing to practise. To know yourself, be yourself. To be

yourself, stop imagining yourself to be this or that. Just be. Let

your true nature emerge. Don't disturb your mind with seeking"

Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

India

an early exit or good timing?...you decide...no joke:) Apple Co-Founder Wants to Be Australian Citizen - Yahoo! Finance