Well working Trading System ! - page 21

new trendstrenght

hi,

i am working on new version ea that included trendenvelope. i' ve saw that ea opens many orders with hight probability of profit. i want use voltychannel to open and trendevelope to exit.

last week i ' ve manage ea closing manually orders (+500pips)

giapel

giapel,

Be careful when you are using one strategy to open and another to exit. Sometimes the market will be in a strange area where it will be set to open and close at the same time according to the different strategies. This will cause a really quick gain/loss with repetitive orders.

trendstrenght v2

hi,

i don' tuse different strategy, i use different indicator

enter : voltychannel, trendstrenght, addsignal

exit : if profit > 0 trendenvelope else voltychannel

i attach trendstrenghteexpert v2 and backtest on gbpusd last week

giapel

i 'd ask you i you can help me to develop system.

I found some settings for 2.4 version:

- EA is trading on M15 timeframe with take profit value.

- all the trades are opened on the direction of monthly trend;

- all the trades will be closed if monthly trend will be changed.

Post #20 was updated for new settings.

I found it for EURUSD. See attachment.

And the same settings for GBPUSD.

Post #20 was updated.

I tried to simulate Steinitz case

It is very risky settings. Why risky?

Well.

Our EA is trading on M15 timeframe on the direction of monthly trend. That's fine. Stop loss is on monthly timeframe as well. No problem. It may work.

But just imagine that price will try to change the direction on monthly timeframe? Don't need for the price to change direction completely. To kill our deposit the price needs just to try to change the direction on monthly timeframe.

And we will get this one (same settings for GBPUSD but with MM=true):

So, total conclusion about trading on M15 (or H1, or on any) timeframe on the direction of monthly trend with monthly designed stop loss is the following:

- it may be profitable;

- it is necessary to use right settings, or it is necessary to select the settings using by optimizing/backtesting using 3-4 year data. Backtesting for 1 or 2 years are not enough!

- no any risky MM settings, no any aggressive trading, no any "big profit is coming". It is the better to switch MM off.

- Those kind of setting may be used together with technical analysis of monthly/weekly chart.

Why?

Because we are trading the monthly trend.

We are not trading monthly flat and monthly choppy.

Just atrend only.

So, doing technical analysis (by any indicators) on monthly/weekly chart we should say to ourseles: "we will trade next month" or "we are not trading during the next month".

It is necessary to be very professional with technical analysis of the price movement to trade some m15/H1 or any timeframe on the direction of monthly trend (with monthly designed stop loss).

Or somebody shopuld tell the people the same thing: "this month we are trading EURUSD, GBPUSD ...." and "this month we are not trading USDCHF, ...". It is not difficult to od if once per month only.

Same with Steinitz case. Just my opinion, sorry.

I am thinking to do forward test on demo for EURUSD and GBPUSD with this settings.

I attached 2.4 version to 12 charts (M15 timeframe) 2 hours ago. I am using same settings from the post #20 of this thread (setting for 2.4 version). I changed magic number only (every chart or pair should have different magic number).

And I got +75 pips in profit (close trades) and -27 for still open trades juast for this 2 hours.

I will test this EA officialy since this Monday just to check the following idea:

in the beginning of every month I will tell (to myself on this thread, and to everybody who will follow it): "this month we will trade EURUSD, ...." for example. I will try to estimate which pair we will trade. I will use simple technical analysis on MN chart (monthly chart in MetaTrader).

As we are trading on close bar (close bar on MN timeframe) so it may be done in any day in the beginning of the month. I will try to do it on Sunday.

Anyway I already attached this EA to 12 pairs and we may prove this threory about monthly technical analysis. If it works so it will be very profitable EA.

newdigital:
I attached 2.4 version to 12 charts (M15 timeframe) 2 hours ago. I am using same settings from the post #20 of this thread (setting for 2.4 version). I changed magic number only (every chart or pair should have different magic number). And I got +75 pips in profit (close trades) and -27 for still open trades juast for this 2 hours. ....

+125 pips in profit now.

+225 pips just for few hours!

Please find the forward statements for close and open trades.

If this system with the theory (to nominate the pair to trade or not according to monthly technical analysis because this EA is trading on monthly direction of the trend, sorry for complicated explanation) works so it will be great.

I will post everything on Sunday (will update post #20 with EAs with default settings for every pair).