Well working Trading System ! - page 16

Flytox:
It seems that that addsignal push me out of trade even if the signal is in the same direction than the trade: Entry short according to trendenvelppoe signal being out at the addsignal red arrow (i want to exit at the blue arrow). Maybe it's me.
stav01:
The system seems to only be able to open one trade at a time. It is missing trades. Paul.

Igorad, I have a request. May you improve this EA for the following:

- ExitMode=3 (exit on AddSignal_v1 indicator). As I understand from backtesting this EA exit on nearest arrow from AddSignal. May you create it to be optional:

if ExitMode=3 so AddSignalExitArrow=true or false (true = blue arrow and false = exit on red arrow)?

- This EA opens 1 order per chart, right? But as we have many possible cases for exit/confirmation so some trades may be missing. May you create MaxTrades function? In the same was as in Scalp_net_v1.3 EA for example.

Misunderstanding

Igorad, Newdigital,

Sorry - I meant that it only seems to be opening one trade at a time across all charts - not one per chart.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Regards,

Paul.

stav01:
Igorad, Newdigital,

Sorry - I meant that it only seems to be opening one trade at a time across all charts - not one per chart.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Regards,

Paul.

You mean one trade per Metatrader? It is subject to magic number: set magic numbers differently to different charts.

newdigital:
You mean one trade per Metatrader? It is subject to magic number: set magic numbers differently to different charts.

I am - and it is still only opening one per Metatrader. Any ideas?

I think this can be fixed by setting the TE_mode=1. I had the same problem and doing this started opening trades in all pairs.

Igorad, hats off to you man! I must say this is a great EA, it opens trades perfectly. I had it running overnight on 15M & 30M TF. If we can together work out the best strategy to exit the trade with maximum profit, this would be as close we can get to a HOLY GRAIL!!

suggestion one trade every chart

newdigital:

hi,

i suggest to code a function that generate a magic number using symbol and timeframe, and place it on init section :

MagicNumber = 3000 + func_Symbol2Val(Symbol())*100 + func_TimeFrame_Const2Val(Period());

function used on ForexSystem

it ' s my opinion that every pair must work

regards, giapel

I think this EA needs a chop zone parameters (Damiani voltameter, voltychoppy etc...); we needs also to add lots on winning trades when new signals appears in different tf. is this possible, anyway thanks for this EA.

My backtesting results v2.2

Hey Folks!

This is my first post in the Elite section. I've been browsing and saw this thread and decided to see if I could pitch in. I did some backtesting today using the .set files that ND came up with. Initial results look like we need some "tweaking"...

Here's what I came up with:

2004-2007 ND's H4 SET 1GBP/USD

GBP/JPY

USD/CHF

USD/CAD

2004-2007 ND's H4 SET 2GBP/USD

GBP/JPY

USD/CHF

USD/CAD

Set 1 seems to make a LOT more trades (200+ over 3.5 years) than set 2 which had less than 100 trades for the same time period. I'll try to see if I can get a better equity curve with some changes to the .set.

Files:

I am backtesting it as well back to 2001.

Found set 3, 4 and 5 for M15 timeframe.

basicly it is profitable. Not for every year since 2001 but may be fine. Anyway I agree with Flytox about flat/choppy markert. We may think about some way to add to this EA to avoid some trading in flat/choppy.

I will upload everything today.

I updated post #20 of this thread.