Well working Trading System ! - page 15

bluto:
This EA is a tremendously good effort on Igorad's part. Definitely grail material here. I'm finding the M15 TF to be really profitable in my testing so far.

And tremendously difficult to find the settings

Most interesting case is multi-timeframed confirmation/signals and so on. Using this EA we may trade on M15 for example on the direction of H1 trend or H4 trend and so on using many variations of the indicators etc. Too complicated to find some good setting.

It will take time.

Anyway I think I will finish this subject for one week and we will get some 2 or 3 good settings for H4 and M15 timerame as well.

igorad:
It happens, because Add_Mode=0 and AddSignal isn't used at all. I've updated EA, and now you have fully separate exits for ExitMode=1,2,3.

Thanks Igorad and Newdig, i continue testing.

igorad:
It happens, because Add_Mode=0 and AddSignal isn't used at all. I've updated EA, and now you have fully separate exits for ExitMode=1,2,3.

Thanks.

I updated post #20 on this thread.

Flytox:
Thanks Igorad and Newdig, i continue testing.

I will continue with the settings tomorrow.

We will have ... may be ... 5 settings as a raw and then we may change everything and test with many timeframes.

addsignal again

It seems that that addsignal push me out of trade even if the signal is in the same direction than the trade: Entry short according to trendenvelppoe signal being out at the addsignal red arrow (i want to exit at the blue arrow). Maybe it's me.

Flytox:
It seems that that addsignal push me out of trade even if the signal is in the same direction than the trade: Entry short according to trendenvelppoe signal being out at the addsignal red arrow (i want to exit at the blue arrow). Maybe it's me.

I did not try addsignal exit yet.

Will try tomorrow.

bluto:
Definitely grail material here.

A bit like your invisible Delta system hey Bluto?

fx_geezer:
A bit like your invisible Delta system hey Bluto?

Yes. A bit.

One Tarde Only

The system seems to only be able to open one trade at a time. It is missing trades.

Paul.

stav01:
The system seems to only be able to open one trade at a time. It is missing trades. Paul.

Yes, of course. Because Igorad is always coding as 1 trade per chart at a time. If we need more (MaxTrades options in the settings or hedge or something) so we need to ask him for improvement.

But for now I want to create some good settings and then we will see.