Changing Buy/Sell Arrow Properties in an EA

I have developed a few expert advisors and cannot seem to find a way to change the looks of the arrows displayed on my chart when my expert shows to buy or sell at a given price. The arrow that are currently being displayed are tiny and hard to see without studying the chart thoroughly. How might I change the arrow properties to make them stand out more?

RJames5541:
I have developed a few expert advisors and cannot seem to find a way to change the looks of the arrows displayed on my chart when my expert shows to buy or sell at a given price. The arrow that are currently being displayed are tiny and hard to see without studying the chart thoroughly. How might I change the arrow properties to make them stand out more?

The last param of the ordersend function is arrow_color and that is the only thing that u can change. If u want to make that arrow bigger, or if u want to change the shape of it u should use custom function. eg u can write the function who will check if there new arrow is created and then modify it - to modify the arrow use object functions.