Blockbuster EA - page 5

I been testing this EA for a week and on the back test its incredible but in forward test, the result turn out to be just like the Cyberia ....the average signal keep missing and it can't make up the lose such as one lose is -$200 and 10 to 20 trades of $20 to $30 it makes back like only +$120 sometime there are 2 to 3 loses in the row so you gone...so in the long run the account slowly drain to death...I did it on the live account and the result is terrible...live data is not even near the demo. The data feeds is complete opposite of what you see on demo...demo is such a fake data...Maybe some day some code break can alter the code so it work 100% quality on live account, but broker alway filter out volume so such as Blockbuster, Cyberia, Eurx2 can't senses it...this such an incredible EA...everybody would be filthing rich but unfortunate million bugs kill it...

rooky123:
I been testing this EA for a week and on the back test its incredible but in forward test, the result turn out to be just like the Cyberia ....the average signal keep missing and it can't make up the lose such as one lose is -$200 and 10 to 20 trades of $20 to $30 it makes back like only +$120 sometime there are 2 to 3 loses in the row so you gone...so in the long run the account slowly drain to death...I did it on the live account and the result is terrible...live data is not even near the demo. The data feeds is complete opposite of what you see on demo...demo is such a fake data...Maybe some day some code break can alter the code so it work 100% quality on live account, but broker alway filter out volume so such as Blockbuster, Cyberia, Eurx2 can't senses it...this such an incredible EA...everybody would be filthing rich but unfortunate million bugs kill it...

are you using any EA live?