Great EA in backtest! - page 147

Updated statement.

Anyone here able to run optimization in backtest for this EA?

I tried but computer had BSOD crash at some point under Vista.

same problem

i have the same problem. have you found any solution with that changing settings or is the fxdd broker that shows the messages 'uncertainty' so not to let the ea go on with orders??

mdean:
been running CyberiaTrader on USDJPY for about 16 hrs not one trade? "expert advisors" and "allow live trading" enabled. Using generic settings, tried different TF still nada, in experts tab it continues to calculate,

CyberiaTrader USDJPY,H1: Solution - uncertainty: 0 (or to sell/buy ex. -0.01)

CyberiaTrader USDJPY,H1: Purchase is blocked: 0.003 (or Permitted)

CyberiaTrader USDJPY,H1: Sale is blocked: 0.0102 (or Permitted)

CyberiaTrader USDJPY,H1: Lots: 0.03

just wondering if FXDD has a black list of EA's

I have another EA working O.K.

and trying to test 3 others that initialize, but no trades

Why not try these people....?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178803

un6oitil:
hi,

I forgot to say the other thing.I shall like that this indicator works on all the pairs. The big problem of the version 1.93b euro, it is because he works only for the pair eur / USD for certain parameter as "CTfilter", that would indeed be that this version can work on all the pairs, otherwise this version is too useful, to see in no way.

Thank you

need help with EA recoding

I know you guys hate this EA but found some good settings, it just needs a start and stop time in time for each day

so a Monday start time Tuesday start time wed start time Thursday start time and Friday start time also it must have no trade Friday option. do this and i will share the best setting i found with you. PM me so we can exchange emails. do not answer here. i cannot attach files because i don't have the option in the post function. maybe not enough post?

thanks in advance

I can't hate what is unknown to me

PM me at and I'll give the version of the EA cyberia trader that need to be modified

I can do it for you. You don't have enough posts to PM you.

alright, email me jrt80 @ clearwire.net and i''ll give the EA to you

also

matrixebiz:
I can do it for you. You don't have enough posts to PM you.

i know u can code ea but i'll like to share this ea with u. i needed somebody that can do some modification and code to 5digit so that it can comply with the new law of 5digit broker, kindly reply pls so that i can share it with u, some setting has been modify but due to the fact that i dont know how to code ea but i know what to do there in other to be more profitable bcos ve been using it on live for over 4months now with great result but still need some improvement on it, kindly reply so that i will know how i can post it to u. waiting to having your reply