Great EA in backtest! - page 142

sps8:
here is the version i use along with my setting on1hr tf doing well on standard account but on mini account getting thi error messege.2007.10.12 05:56:13 CyberiaTrader_v1.85g 8 target1 NZDUSD,H1: ErrorValues:Symbol=NZDUSD,Lots=2,Bid=0.7703,Ask=0.7707,SlipPage=3StopLoss=0.7722,TakeProfit=40 don,t know how to fix it,anyone knows

Thanks it works fine at basic account, why mini?

hello

erdenmensch:
Thanks it works fine at basic account, why mini?

don,t know there for i ask,anyone familler with this error,i getting

what currency pairs

thanks for the great job done in this forum. i just wanted to ask for the currency pair to try this ea on and if there's any adjustment to be done on the input.

would be glad if somebody in the house can help me out.

i need help here

i just backtested the ea now on my ibfx demo account and below is the result......

Bars in test 1619

Ticks modelled 569953

Modelling quality 43.49%

Mismatched charts errors 0

Initial deposit 10000.00

Total net profit -8038.00

Gross profit 29793.00

Gross loss -37831.00

Profit factor 0.79

Expected payoff -28.60

Absolute drawdown 8038.00

Maximal drawdown 8531.00 (81.30%)

Relative drawdown 81.30% (8531.00)

Total trades 281

Short positions (won %) 0 (0.00%)

Long positions (won %) 281 (60.50%)

Profit trades (% of total) 170 (60.50%)

Loss trades (% of total) 111 (39.50%)

Largest

profit trade 780.00

loss trade -361.00

Average

profit trade 175.25

loss trade -340.82

Maximum

consecutive wins (profit in money) 7 (1220.00)

consecutive losses (loss in money) 5 (-1700.00)

Maximal

consecutive profit (count of wins) 1220.00 (7)

consecutive loss (count of losses) -1700.00 (5)

Average

consecutive wins 3

consecutive losses 2

I set the gmt to -1 but i think am doing something wrong......

sps8 and erdenmensch, could you tell me the right thing to do

I dont know your settings but one thing is different brokers have different results.

sps8:
here is the version i use along with my setting on1hr tf doing well on standard account but on mini account getting thi error messege.2007.10.12 05:56:13 CyberiaTrader_v1.85g 8 target1 NZDUSD,H1: ErrorValues:Symbol=NZDUSD,Lots=2,Bid=0.7703,Ask=0.7707,SlipPage=3StopLoss=0.7722,TakeProfit=40 don,t know how to fix it,anyone knows

What broker do you use for your live account?

hello

acutlly,tryed to load ea on mini account with liteforex.getting this error!!!!!!

fowope:
thanks for the great job done in this forum. i just wanted to ask for the currency pair to try this ea on and if there's any adjustment to be done on the input. would be glad if somebody in the house can help me out.

I only use EURUSD right now with this EA. Let me know how well it works on other pairs.

Backtester is not brilliant to go by as you can read from traders. It can be exploited by programmers apparently and if you have 90% modeling quality it will be profitable for you in backtest, it generate so many trillion last time I ran it in backtest.

Has anyone recently run optimisation backtest with this EA at 90% model quality? Last time I did this it did not change settings as far as I could see, did I do something wrong?

fowope if you want to try backtesting with better more accurate data go into history center under tools or press F2 and download the time frame for currency pair you intend to test for, or you may get more accurate data from the alpari site some use but I haven't tried. Let us know how it goes.

I am more interested in results of forward tests/trades though.

Not sure if I have figured out the disable trade hours yet, I think it may not be trading during disabled hours yet but too soon to tell. If I can get that right and use a low SL it may prove to give more consistent wins with low drawdown on losses.

sps8:
acutlly,tryed to load ea on mini account with liteforex.getting this error!!!!!!

Try using v 1.85f to see if you get the same error.

What is enable fractals settings for? I originally thought this was to allow microlot trading.

FseXy:
Try using v 1.85f to see if you get the same error. What is enable fractals settings for? I originally thought this was to allow microlot trading.

enable fractals gives you better results in basic account.