Great EA in backtest! - page 141

Please can anybody post the last version. This would be great.

muyuan11:
could you upload your setting for 1.6 and 1.8? which pair you are test ? TF? DO YOU USE DEFAULT SETTING?

Yes I will upload them during this new trading week when I get time. I have a few accounts running with similar or same settings. Also experimented with the pipsator a bit. I try to not use this EA as its original intent of being a scalper though because so many say no broker would allow live trading like this so I don't set the EA to do this. I think the key to setting this EA right has to be with MM and SL personally, I do also like to use a TP though so it doesn't make a loss, don't go past 30 TP. It feels like we need forever to test this EA with different settings, but it will always make some losing trades. For me its MM is not as good as it could be. Hopefully if it lies in the settings optimisations and not fixing or modifying code then one of us will crack it soon.

erdenmensch:
Please can anybody post the last version. This would be great.

The latest-newest version is posted on here already. v1.93b. I don't like it because it barely trades for me. Let me know if you find it or not and if you need I or someone else will attach again.

Cybertrader EA Not Trading

I loaded this Ea on eurjpy, gbpusd, and eurusd 1 min. It has been 3 hours and nothing has traded. Anybody have advice what I am lacking to make this ea work??

Dave

Shinigami:
1.85g 8 target, read in the picture Oh and GOOD LUCK WITH 1 pip PROFITS!!!

Has anyone seriously made that low pip with cyberia??? I haven't....hummm.

1Dave7:
I loaded this Ea on eurjpy, gbpusd, and eurusd 1 min. It has been 3 hours and nothing has traded. Anybody have advice what I am lacking to make this ea work?? Dave

Yes, please use some patience, even if it means leaving the EA unattended, in fact I love this EA I can't kill it. I mean it won't blow up my account as easy as I had thought. Even when my account loses 5k in one week with experimental settings it regains it the next week.

After testing it your own way for one week but preferably 4 weeks please share your settings with us by going into EA settings/properties and saving the preset file then upload it here for us to try out and tell us which TF you use. Thanks

I am doing the same.

Read manual for basics if not done already. It does not account for some modifications that were done to this EA by members on here of this thread.

Here are my preset files attached.

I was serious when I said I cannot kill my account when using Cyberia, I thought it would blow up after it lost 5k in one week once but it regained it all plus profit in the next week. That was with pipsator function turned on as well using version 1.6.

If you want the settings for v1.6 I used just turn pipsator on, TP of 30 and SL of 15. It will make an average of 4-7 trades a day possibly many more depending on market and average over 1k a week after loses. Remember to adjust the GMT preset depending on your time zone and your risk depending on your trade style, I just left my risk at 1 or 3 usually but would like to experiment of up to 20% to see if I can blow up an account maybe in the future on another demo account.

Let me know how you go on with the settings I use and share your own with us please

Thanks all.

I almost forgot to tell you I use TF of 15 on all my accounts using this EA. I have not tested it much using lower or higher TF, feel free to try it long term period to see if it work for you. Let me know.

sps8:
here is my setting,i uploaded it on live account it

Hi, which broker are you with for this live account?

What time frame do you use? I think we use similar settings between us. Check my preset file out to see.

Hope to hear from you soon with updates, good or bad.

FseXy:

What time frame do you use? I think we use similar settings between us. Check my preset file out to see.

would you attach the 1.85 version (EA) here..

hello

FseXy:

here is the version i use along with my setting on1hr tf doing well on standard account but on mini account getting thi error messege.2007.10.12 05:56:13 CyberiaTrader_v1.85g 8 target1 NZDUSD,H1: ErrorValues:Symbol=NZDUSD,Lots=2,Bid=0.7703,Ask=0.7707,SlipPage=3StopLoss=0.7722,TakeProfit=40

don,t know how to fix it,anyone knows