Great EA in backtest! - page 60

moneymaxs:
when good trading ?

i trade without time control. bad hours can be found here: http://cyberia.org.ru/node/17

DAZLER:
kalamari is your broker interbankfx? have u got CT on a live account? my is on live but taking no trades in last 12 hours?? and in the experts tab: pic

I have a that problem. you will say as you managed with it.

kalamari:
i trade without time control. bad hours can be found here: http://cyberia.org.ru/node/17

Can you tell your setings and build MT?

thanks guys

CT 1.89c running taking trades (2 off) so will see how it does.

on the eur/us , us/jpy 1 hour.

the 1.88 and 1.85 dont work on my live account???

cheers

Statement is Attached, Surprised at the good preformance on Velocity4x, so far on this new build and refined presets, have added GBP based on Backtested runs. Demo account however this broker uses same server for both. Note all setting based on Kalamari MT 4 backtester profiles.

Files:

WMA period optimized

Hi kalamari,

I have optimized the WMA period settings (EURUSD, H1). Because of the complex code and the period of more than 2 years I have tested in steps:

WMA 3: profit = 1499 / trades = 1809 / profitfactor = 1.12 / drawdown = 733

WMA 5: profit = 1960 / trades = 2050 / profitfactor = 1.14 / drawdown = 494

WMA 7: profit = 2650 / trades = 2176 / profitfactor = 1.18 / drawdown = 530

WMA 11: profit = 2188 / trades = 2323 / profitfactor = 1.14 / drawdown = 533

These results don't match to your backtest. So I have backtestet your ct version (in your first post) and the result (is attached) is very different to yours. I have used Alpari data with a FXDD platform and mini lots (0.1). I don't see any reson why this is so different. However the optimizing shows the effect of the WMA period.

Files:

Best StaticStopLoss ??

What is the best StaticStopLoss for 1.89b ??

moneymaxs:
can u attach CyberiaTrader_v1.89b.mq4

you mean attach it to the chart properly? yes it does attach ok and I have the little smiley face in the chart.

I am demo testing version 1.85f on the laptop in demo and versions 1.89b on the desktop in both live and demo account. This morning all have made back some of their pervious losses. the live account is now only down the equilivent of one trade (10 cents) all the other demo accounts are still negative the equilivent of two or three more trades...still the gains were nice to see.

I will continue to try to learn why the live and demo accounts perform differently and I would like to know if other broker's have this same problem. It may be time to find a new broker to run this for me.

txsundevil:
Statement is Attached, Surprised at the good preformance on Velocity4x, so far on this new build and refined presets, have added GBP based on Backtested runs. Demo account however this broker uses same server for both. Note all setting based on Kalamari MT 4 backtester profiles.

be careful when trading today. It is full of news. Bernanke speaks. I guess many bad trading hours today.

Oligarh:
Can you tell your setings and build MT?

mt build is 197 and settings default for v1.89b