Volatility Quality Index - page 37

vq

i have this also but when i have observed it is either adding or deleting a isignal . I did have this set on real and also set at 1440 ie day on 4hr chart timeframe so have now changed this this morning to real false but still seen the deleting and adding of signals now this might be as we are in the formation of current candle which i can acccept - have you seen it do this once the candle is formed or is it fixed once cnadle is formed. I have taken various screen shots to observe and will see but your input is appreciated if you can confirm that lets say you are on 5min bars that once the current 5 min is done that bar if it has a signal then will be fixed as will all preceeding signals

thank you

balista4:
The live candle will always repaint ....other than that's it does fine..here is the indi..Im using.. It has great potential, i'm looking for martingale with VA...does well in EURGBP, USDJPY 1M charts

censura:
i have this also but when i have observed it is either adding or deleting a isignal . I did have this set on real and also set at 1440 ie day on 4hr chart timeframe so have now changed this this morning to real false but still seen the deleting and adding of signals now this might be as we are in the formation of current candle which i can acccept - have you seen it do this once the candle is formed or is it fixed once cnadle is formed. I have taken various screen shots to observe and will see but your input is appreciated if you can confirm that lets say you are on 5min bars that once the current 5 min is done that bar if it has a signal then will be fixed as will all preceeding signals thank you

yes. Once the signal is formed it does not change if you select Real =false, show price =false only select Alert=true Color=true....rest all false in the indicator...I can guarantee you in does not repaint

here is an EA based on the Indicator..remember to attached both indicator and EA on same chart, else the EA with not work.

I think without martingale this indicator evens out in the long run, with martingale only one can profit from VQ.

The EA has a Martingale function. but it does not seem to be working, could someone take a look at the code... also it does not close the trade when the signal changes sometimes.

arrows

Why switch arrows off do these effect repaint issue and i have email set up also does this effect repain issue

balista4:
yes. Once the signal is formed it does not change if you select Real =false, show price =false only select Alert=true Color=true....rest all false in the indicator...I can guarantee you in does not repaint

issue with indicator

do you find the indicator line disapears from the screen and you have to refresh indicator or swictch time fames back and forth to see it again??

Worth a try ?

balista4:
here is an EA based on the Indicator..remember to attached both indicator and EA on same chart, else the EA with not work.

I think without martingale this indicator evens out in the long run, with martingale only one can profit from VQ.

The EA has a Martingale function. but it does not seem to be working, could someone take a look at the code... also it does not close the trade when the signal changes sometimes.

Martingales are dangerous beasts, but fun ! I am not the most expert coder but I will give a try and share whatever comes out of it

balista4:

This version does all right changed the VQ to Mladens Volatility Quality-Stridsman, from what i can see looks like Funyoo coded the Ea for the Martingale to work the way it does, also seems the close on trend change works but didn't check it on visual tester don't have enough juice in my computer to test it this way now while market is open.

ps) indicator needs to be in indicators folder but doesn't need to be on your chart for Ea to work.

took a quick look at it

even I wanna to encourage new MQ4 algorithms

but don't seem to be much about volatility by using closing price of each candle

xx3xxx:
took a quick look at it

even I wanna to encourage new MQ4 algorithms

but don't seem to be much about volatility by using closing price of each candle

Volatility quality indicator uses High,Low,Open, and Close in its readings, the Ea uses these readings and trades off the close of the candle.Can you please show what you are talking about in the code, because what you are saying not making sense.

mrtools:
This version does all right changed the VQ to Mladens Volatility Quality-Stridsman, from what i can see looks like Funyoo coded the Ea for the Martingale to work the way it does, also seems the close on trend change works but didn't check it on visual tester don't have enough juice in my computer to test it this way now while market is open. ps) indicator needs to be in indicators folder but doesn't need to be on your chart for Ea to work.

I just tested the EA on couple of platforms alpari and fxclearing, but the EA is not opening any trades... I tested it on 1M chart EURUSD.

I tested with all combinations of settings etc, but the EA is still not opening any trades...

Could someone else check the EA and confirm the workings etc?

Thanks