ElliotWaves - page 26

EACAN:
fine i am going to buy gbp here @ 1.9465 that is the ask price with stops at 1.9437.. targets around 1.9545 something. There are no charts cause i am charting 5 minute and lesser very hard to post these and didn't had time.. might be time to get back my 26 pips or may be add more to a loss...!! time will tell..

alright have closed 1 at 1.9550 for +85 got my last 26 pips

have one at b.e 1.9465 nothing else keeping it for well lets see.

EACAN:
alright have closed 1 at 1.9550 for +85 got my last 26 pips have one at b.e 1.9465 nothing else keeping it for well lets see.

oops guess i never mention how many lots i was in with ok will not mention anything more about at b.e point.. be back with some new setup ..

First target hit at 1.3150 i bail out with half my position and leaving other half

sailor

Hey Eacan

i went long sterling here 1.9538 i belive that last moves is a corective wave i will go for a 1/2 profit target at 1.9650

sailor

MTPredictor and Elliot Waves

davidl:
gents here is my 2 cents. I am currently short with gbp usd per the daily chart as posted. Now i do realize that we are in a potential wave 4 area on the weekly chart for longs. The set up and risk to reward was too good not to take the short gbp trade per the daily. If i get stopped it is only a 2% risk, and ill start looking for abc corrections to go long. Who knows which way price is going to go, I just take the trade, properly position size, set my stop, and go for it. Thats easier said then do by the way.

GTA,

David

Where can I find the MTPredictor and Elliot Waives? Can not find it on this forum.

Georgiy:
Where can I find the MTPredictor and Elliot Waives? Can not find it on this forum.

You wont be able to find the MTPrdictor on this forum it is a commercial product available at www.mtpredictor.com another product is called elwaves available at www.elwave.com .. elliotwaves itself is just a theory not a software the above mentioned software does help to mark the waves that's all .. google the word "elliotwaves" and you would find resources.

eacan

Usd/Gbp ..............

Oh my gosh ! .......Wave " C " where are you ?

------------------------------------------------------------

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Files:

Usdcad

I am kinda interested in buying USDCAD .. I'll wait an open above 1.1628 and would buy it stops at 1.1615-13 region and targets 1.1755-1.1800..

This is the condition where the market is falling .. and the term which is famous about it is " CATCHING THE FALLING KNIFE " ... I mean i would have stop like what 15-18 pips for 100 pips target so i would consider it as r/r....

and in case of stop hit .. will get these pips next time.!..

an update: This probably my last trade here and possibly last post on elliotwaves and trendlines thread ..

farewell to everyone and hope lots of pips

wavesign@gmail.com

regards

EACAN.

hey Eacan yes dollar cannada looks interesting i bought in in late new york session(1,1580), i try this position for weeks maybe months and im prepared to take a rather big loss as i use daily stops i will look again around 1,2200 in order to manage risk now i cannot do anything else than wait 2 things will happen 1 i use my daily stop trigger 2 im in for the position making pips.

sailor

Eur/jpy