1-2-3 pattern - page 7

Alert for the 1-2-3 Pattern indicator.

MoreYummy:
Raju: Is that graph coming from this indicator?

Im trying to find one that would draw line from the peak to the trough.

Is there one that would do something like this?

Hi MoreYummy:

The chart example depicted in my post 60 of this thread uses the exact same .mq4 indicator presented in post 47 including the default values with which it operates. A relevant .pdf is available on post 8 of this thread.

The beauty of 1-2-3 compared to other patterns is its simplicity of use. As you can see, there is no guess work on where the entry, stop loss and target level is. The thing is, it comes and goes on all timeframes, some with the blue entry-exit lines and some without. The indicator has a tendency of displaying a trade opportunity at a very last moment. Sometimes the price has already moved beyond the recommended entry level.

If this indicator is loaded on all selected charts and timeframes on a single MT4 profile possibly with an audio alert, then one would have a wider range of possibilities and will be able to compare the quality of such opportunities as they occur with other tools before deciding to go forward with the trade.

Attached is the Joe Ross 123 system.

2 templates, one with the bollingerband, one with camelback.

Files:
ross123.jpg  16 kb
ross123.rar  112 kb

is there any scalper system that really works??

i try a lot of method of scalping a lot of method of swing trade and works only one with accurate 70%..until know i lost my account 3 times more than 20000$..so my friends be carefully with systems that sell in the internet and learn trading alone..one advice..dont use indicator like you know or tell you..indicators work only with different numbers which nobody tell you..and remember most of the indicator telling the same think..if anybody has a system who really works i'will be glad to change our systems..

playmobil:
i try a lot of method of scalping a lot of method of swing trade and works only one with accurate 70%..until know i lost my account 3 times more than 20000$..so my friends be carefully with systems that sell in the internet and learn trading alone..one advice..dont use indicator like you know or tell you..indicators work only with different numbers which nobody tell you..and remember most of the indicator telling the same think..if anybody has a system who really works i'will be glad to change our systems..

sorry about my english but is not my language.....

playmobil:

Sorry to hear you lost that much money.

One good thing that can be said is that costly mistakes teach us a lesson.

attached picture ross123 show the rules, very simple. TTE is traders trick entry.

Get Joe Ross' The Law of Charts ebook free

www.tradingeducators.com/trading_philosophy.htm

Get Joe Ross' Trader's Trick Entry (TTE) ebook free

Trading Educators Inc. - Joe Ross - Day Trading and Online Trading

Visit Joe's site

Trading Educators Inc. - Joe Ross - Day Trading and Online Trading

Files:
spx123.rar  70 kb

anyone has this kind of horizontal squeez lines indicator?

Shi-Channel does not specify in draw horizontal lines.

MTF breakout flat indicator does not do the job exactly right neither. I would like the flat line to dra out the range trading, and ledge trading. like the pitcure here

source Trading Graphics indicators and EA for tradestation.

here is code for metastock, Metastock Indicators Index - investors trading strategies

Maybe someone can make an flatline squeez indicator for metatrader please? Thanks.

aha, here is the show123.mq4 without modification.

The Ensign ZZ inidicator also is good.

Files:

123 Pattern MTF v3.1 indicator

The 123 Pattern MTF v3.1 indicator posted on page 5 of this thread looks to have possibility, but I'm wondering if any coders would be willing to do a quick fix on it. The Fib numbers are backwards and need to be reversed. The current version shows Price retracing towards 0 instead of 100, which is incorrect. Also, the 76.4 level should be added. If anyone would be willing to change this indicator so it shows the retracement moving from 0 to 100 and add the 76.4 retracement level that would be very much appreciated. The extension levels should remain the same. I can usually figure out small fixes to code after looking at it long enough, but this one has me stumped. Thanks in advance to anyone that can do the fix.

Sifu:
The 123 Pattern MTF v3.1 indicator posted on page 5 of this thread looks to have possibility, but I'm wondering if any coders would be willing to do a quick fix on it. The Fib numbers are backwards and need to be reversed. The current version shows Price retracing towards 0 instead of 100, which is incorrect. Also, the 76.4 level should be added. If anyone would be willing to change this indicator so it shows the retracement moving from 0 to 100 and add the 76.4 retracement level that would be very much appreciated. The extension levels should remain the same. I can usually figure out small fixes to code after looking at it long enough, but this one has me stumped. Thanks in advance to anyone that can do the fix.

Would also be nice to have the option to show backtest history. To see what 123 pattern happened a certain date/time back