Multiple Order Entry timing....coding help requested..

How do I get it to allow multiple orders to open at the same bar?

ok my idea is to make a loop when the signal is given to have it keep looping thru and making orders until it's reached the maxtrade limit...

Files:

I find it really wierd when somthing works one day and doesn't work the next and I havn't made any changes that I can see...

my strategy tester now is not responding when I change the 'maxopentrade' setting...it uses two trades no matter what, if I tell it '0' it still uses two trades...it was working fine earlier even today and now suddenly it's decided that it's going to allow two open trades all the time no matter what I tell it....am I losing my mind was I just imagining???

I swear some codes have a mind of their own.

it WAS working before I swear it was!!! why did it just stop working???

...ok it helps if I keep track of which signal of the two I'm changing....lol if I'm only using signal #2 and changing the setting on signal #1 that makes sense huh? i'm losing my marbles.

for (int o = 0; o <= MaxOpenTrade; o ++)

Ticket = OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, Lots, Ask, Slippage, StopLossLevel, TakeProfitLevel, "Buy(#" + MagicNumber + ")", MagicNumber, 0, DodgerBlue);

if(Ticket > 0) {

if (OrderSelect(Ticket, SELECT_BY_TICKET, MODE_TRADES)) {

Print("BUY order opened : ", OrderOpenPrice());

if (SignalMail) SendMail("[Signal Alert]", "[" + Symbol() + "] " + DoubleToStr(Ask, Digits) + " Open Buy");

return(0);

what this doesn't do is modify the orders at the same time... I guess I need to do something similar with the order modify function so they all modify at the same times too...