Buy/sell EAs and indicators - page 7

hi

selling high and buying low means you can go short if the price is high ( you can make analysis using any indicator that can tell the price is high) and you can go buy if the price was falling into the bottom.

yes it make confused about the terms high and low , when it does happened ?

We are here to find the solution when the price is high and when the price is low, you can learn a lot here

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

I want EA Auto set target when I buy or sell

I want indicator or EA that auto set target when I buy or sell

such as I buy EU at 1.3000 EA or indicator will auto set target 1.3050

Thank U

Stop Order Entry and Exit Programming

Is it possible to program a buy or sell stop, above or below the previous bar for an entry position. I would like to buy on a stop placed above the previous bar to confirm the direction, and reverse for a sell signal. My system is manually working but I'm missing some big trades not being part of an EA. Can anyone help, it has to be explained well, I squeeked my way through the EA Builder. Can a stop loss be placed above or below the bar previous to the entry signal? Also can a stop loss be placed based on the high or low of a previous bar. When I see most EA's they have fixed amounts of TP and SL and are not based on current or previous price data. Any Help?

I can code this for you for a fee. PM me if you'd like to discuss.

bcc23488:
I want indicator or EA that auto set target when I buy or sell

such as I buy EU at 1.3000 EA or indicator will auto set target 1.3050

Thank U

It should be one good idea of aut changing tp , sl with the changes up & down of market changes having some immaginary target now & next possible future . May not work in raging market but can do sideways ,say any trades tp be autimatically adjust to the level of any ma at that present time .

Any free make of such be appreciated to have test.Best will be placing any max. tp/sl to have money management if ea fails to calculate & close at the level without knowing the server know where.

fontu

good EA

Good EA, please try

How Do I PM?

How Do I PM? I know what one is but how do i do it?

Click on the user name and a menu should pop up, then click on send private message.

Not Working!

JMCA It doesn't pop up, is it possible to do what I've asked, I haven't seen it on any EA yet, they all use a indescriminate amount, nothing based on previous bar data?

Shoot me an E-mail:YenTrader2@Yahoo.com

the best buy sell Timebased EA's

Which the best buy sell Timebased EA's