Buy/sell EAs and indicators - page 6

Martiangle Ea buy/sell when pre-set price reach.

i am looking for martiangle EA which will start buying/selling when certain price is hit.

For exp. gbp/jpy now 150.00..... we set 149.00 the level that the ea start buying...... the ea will start buying only after the price below 149.00.

anybody can help?

thank u.

i can do it with 50 bucks

BUY/SELL Script With Customized Lots and Refresh Rate

This is the Script With customized Lots. It use refresh Rate function to handle the error 135 in metatrader 4 and Mathfloor to handle float value.

Size of Lots = MatyhFloor(Free Margin/pembagi) ...

Ex.. if you you have 89021 free margin with pembagi 2 the lots is 45 .......

good Luck

[-ardi-]

Files:

having problem with opening and closing orders I am using

//if val1 close order

OrderClose(OrderTicket(), Lots, Ask, Slippage, Orange);

//then open Buy

OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, Lots, Ask, Slippage, StopLossLevel, TakeProfitLevel, "Buy(#" + MagicNumber + ")", MagicNumber, 0, DodgerBlue);

//if val2 close order

OrderClose(OrderTicket(), Lots, Ask, Slippage, Orange);

//Then open buy

OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_SELL, Lots, Bid, Slippage, StopLossLevel, TakeProfitLevel, "Sell(#" + MagicNumber + ")", MagicNumber, 0, DeepPink);

But it does not always execute the close and open?

I tried adding RefreshRates(); which seemed better, but sometimes works sometimes doesn't?

v1+v2

sometimes, this year i downloaded v1+v2 ea i.e martingale and it has been performing wonderfully on alpari acct but am having a problem bcos it will not work by next year january with alpari bcos of change in price and i want help from anybody that can help me to change it so that it can start working by 01/01/2009 and also if u can help me remove the stop loss pls i will appreciate this it if could be done on time. and am making a mmistake again of which i dont know the exact time frame that should be used, pls is it m1, m5, m15,m30, mhr that the ea will be attached to? thank you very much

help with this EA

hi,

i am not a programmer so i just like to have somebody with a kind heart to look into this EA that i got, this EA function is just:

- When the trade reaches -100 open opposite trade SL 50 TP 250. Change the SL of the other EA trade to 250

- When the trade reaches -150 open another opposite position SL 50 TP 200. Change the SL of the first one to break even.

- When the losing trade reaches -250 all the trades close, breaking even. If reverse you lose 50 pips.

so, 1st) i tested this and experienced (-)sell so the safeguard EA or this EA was triggered and when the negative reaches -250 there where 2 buys that was made 150 and 100 so in short the trade was breakeven

so 2nd)my problem is when the negative is in (-)buy it also made a counter sell of 150 but it suppose to have another sell of 100 to breakeven but it did not, probably there is error in this EA,

can anyone with a good heart help me with this one, your help would be very much appreciated

thanks

mactrading

Files:
safeguard.txt  4 kb

Search: Buy/Sell Skript with TP/SL and MagicNumber ?

i look for a skript, which buy/sell and give to the order a stoploss, takeprofit and an magicnumber... anyone knows such a skript ?

thx

regards

clarc

Need Help to build EA OCO ..

dear all .. programmer specially ..

I need help to build a simple EA ( I think ) .. or anyone know EA like this .. please inform me ..

============================================

Currency = all

TimeFrame = all

Indicators = NO

Take Long Position = BUYSTOP with distance (manual input) from current price

Close Long Position = TP or SL (manual input)

TakeShort Position = SELLSTOP with distance (manual input) from current price

Close Short Position = TP or SL (manual input)

TrailingStop = YES

Additional Considerations :

+ only one position after market price hit BUYSTOP or SELLSTOP

+ If hit BUYSTOP, than pending order SELLSTOP is cancel

+ if hit SELLSTOP, than pending order BUYSTOP is cancel

+ After BUY/SELL hit TP or SL, than placing order as beginning.

+ available too for Broker with 5 decimal price (0.0001)

====================================================

best best regards to all of you

Selling high and buying low

I'm new to the forex market but very interested in the possibility of trading but I can't get my head around the concept of selling high and buying low. Shorting??

Uhm..

Well,

High is a relative term to price. By the sounds of it, you're assuming high as a standalone description- it is not.

110 is higher than 99

it is not just "high"

Vice Versa for low.

99 is lower than 110

When you sell "high" which is selling at a higher relative price, you are placing a short into the market. A short into the market, in lamen terms, is basically selling shares you do not have at the current price.

Take for example Price = 119

You want to go short

You sell shares in a complicated process at 119

Price goes down to 118

You close your short- by closing your short you purchase shares at 118 and put back the shares that you had sold off earlier back into the market. You have a profit of $1

I hope that make sense.