EURJPY +17

EURUSD +18

GBPJPY +270

GBPUSD -46

NZDUSD -173

USDCAD +59

USDCHF -124

USDJPY +350

The only change I made from last week to this week is changing the USDCHF from reverse to not. However, It was a loser both weeks. Overall, both weeks were very profitable.

The key to success on this EA is diversification of MANY currency pairs. The majors, did not do so hot this week (except USDJPY) but the minor ones make up for it.

holygul7,

from the result that u shown us ..

i considered this is the best EA i've ever seen,

around 600 pips profits in just three days ..

what more can u expect,

if u still have the settings and codes with u, i'll love to pay u to get them.

please reply!!

Chad

hi guys,

can any1 explain what is this error and how to make it work??

2006.08.16 23:34:19 OneDailyTrade 1.3 EURUSD,H1: Error opening BUY order : no error

2006.08.16 23:34:19 stdlib EURUSD,H1: loaded successfully

2006.08.16 23:33:59 OneDailyTrade 1.3 EURUSD,H1: initialized

toq:
hi guys,

can any1 explain what is this error and how to make it work??

2006.08.16 23:34:19 OneDailyTrade 1.3 EURUSD,H1: Error opening BUY order : no error

2006.08.16 23:34:19 stdlib EURUSD,H1: loaded successfully

2006.08.16 23:33:59 OneDailyTrade 1.3 EURUSD,H1: initialized

i think u've got not enough money .. reduce the lot or open a new account

So has this been abandoned?

What is the best TF for this EA? It seems its always going opposite the trend...

One Daily Trade

et_phonehome_2:
What is the best TF for this EA? It seems its always going opposite the trend...

Earlier the creator stated that it was designed around the one hour time frame.

I have downloaded it from the first post since it has been updated as it progressed and used the latest settings on only the recommended pairs.

Am not sure if I should make any other changes than the Stoploss/TakeProfit/ZeroGMT & HourRange all as per the latest update. I am using InterBankFX with no change to the GMT Time.

I started it off before midnight GMT Tuesday night. At the moment 3.30AM GMT Wednesday it has 1 sell trade for EURUSD, 2 buy and 1 sell for USDJPY and 1 sell for EURJPY.

I am using a newly created $25000 demo account solely for this EA. If someone can explain how to put up the thumbnails with the link to open the page I will post my results.

John

Hi yeoeleven

To post screen shots of a chart , right click on your terminal window, and click 'Save as picture', the last of the 3 options work best, which is 'active chart' - this will save a picture of the chart which you then can upload to this section.

To upload the report of your trading , go to 'Account History' in the terminal and right click within the section and select 'Save as Report' or 'Save as detailed report' - this will save a html file of the history - and some small other files which are just graphics, the html file is the one that then has to be uploaded here.

If you are willing would you also post the various versions of the ea that you have. Your could then always come back to the thread where you post them and add the latest one to the list.

I have the latest one, but it is not working for me - I have not had time to investigate, but will hopefully get it going this weekend.

It is interesting when a thread losses its author - I beleive that then the author has realized that it either works or does not.

And I guess holyguy7 was upset that he was the only one doing work on the ea.

EA working

Hi

I backtested the ea in stratergy tester and see that it is working. I did have it running live last week on a demo account and it did not trade - so the testing continues.

Testing

Thank you Cardio,

I tested the latest edition and after 3 days my demo account had diminished to $19500.

I have no programming skills and as you suggest if the thread starter has abandoned the thread it may be a good time to move on.

John

I will test it on real account here - http://www.fxcentral.org/real/