Heiken Ashi Idea - page 34

@mladen

Your explanation has finally cleared the doubt on regular & smoothed HA

One request -

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Heiken ashi - HMA smoothed.mq4

Above indicator is made by you. can u please add alerts + pop window with alert when candle is closed? I mean same conditions you put for various indicators made by you.

Thanks & oblige

Heiken Ashi Zone Trade

heiken_ashi_zone_trade.mq4

tampa:
Heiken Ashi Zone Trade heiken_ashi_zone_trade.mq4

Any additional explanation?

mrtools:

Sunguyeth,

Didn't use the version you posted it has a whole list of problems it uses mode high and Low on its ma's instead of price high and low, then refreshing problems, etc.,etc. So anyway used this version, in which all the other problems with the later version are fixed. The picture using 4 hour Heiken on 1 hour chart.

Upgraded ha smoothed (compatible with new metatrader 4) : heiken_ashi_ma_t3_newalert_mtf_nmc.mq4

PS: if T3Average is set to false, it works like any regular heiken ashi snmoothed

You guys should put this on a mean renko chart. Almost perfect.

mladen:

Upgraded ha smoothed (compatible with new metatrader 4) : heiken_ashi_ma_t3_newalert_mtf_nmc.mq4

PS: if T3Average is set to false, it works like any regular heiken ashi snmoothed

Hello Mladen, could you code in another option for an alert? From my hours of backtesting, it seems when the heikin ashi smoothed fills the bar to the top or bottom, it produces a very strong signal. In fact, I am undefeated trading it.

So basically, add the option to include an arrow and alert when heikin ashi is fully painted.

Files:

mladen:

Hello Mladen, on the heikin ashi smoothed. There is an option that says alerts on current. Does this mean the indicator will alert you on the current bar? I have noticed a delay in the alerts.

tropicalrecon:

Hello Mladen, on the heikin ashi smoothed. There is an option that says alerts on current. Does this mean the indicator will alert you on the current bar? I have noticed a delay in the alerts.

Alert on current = alert on current bar ( the ongoing bar.)

The delay isnt if you are on the computer then its instant , but if you trade with your phone like me and have your alerts through mail, it can take up to 1 minute before you get the alert , depends on the internet conection speed.

timmyhanke:

Alert on current = alert on current bar ( the ongoing bar.)

The delay isnt if you are on the computer then its instant , but if you trade with your phone like me and have your alerts through mail, it can take up to 1 minute before you get the alert , depends on the internet conection speed.

I figured it out. thanks

Heiken Ashi in Subwindow indicator

hashi_sub.mq4