SIMPLE-MACD-EA : An extremely simple EA based on 2 channels of MACD. Try it! - page 4

excuse me, but i think it's to hard to obtain the inverse graph because there is Take profit...

But is it possible to adapt this EA to diferent timeframe? I obtain good result for daily but for the others the equity curve is bad...

shanyang it's possible to adapt for the other timeframe?

Thanks and have a nice day for all.

Fredifly

Request for Macd EA

First of all i really like this web site and thank people who contribute...

I have two question..

1.I have a macd setting with 5,13,62 as you all know..I want to have an EA for this. When it enters to buy, closing for this should be when it enters to sell..No need for TP or SL....

2. When i close my computer, EA also closes and does not trade automatically.Is it possible to attach EA in my (real or demo) account no matter when the computer is open or closed?

Thank you all again and have a great pipping...

1. I think the MACD EA which comes with MT4 already does this.

2. If you don't want your EA shutting down when your computer is off, you will need to host it on a server, elsewhere.

Hope this helps,

MM

Mr.Marketz:
1. I think the MACD EA which comes with MT4 already does this.

2. If you don't want your EA shutting down when your computer is off, you will need to host it on a server, elsewhere.

Hope this helps,

MM

Could you give some examples to reach as an address?

forex_tsd_:
First of all i really like this web site and thank people who contribute...

I have two question..

1.I have a macd setting with 5,13,62 as you all know..I want to have an EA for this. When it enters to buy, closing for this should be when it enters to sell..No need for TP or SL....

2. When i close my computer, EA also closes and does not trade automatically.Is it possible to attach EA in my (real or demo) account no matter when the computer is open or closed?

Thank you all again and have a great pipping...

ema 5/13/62 is a great trading system.I would love to have this ea.

need help

Is there any EA when MACD (8,12,1) comes to zeroline to buy and to sell ?

View image: sellbuy.jpg

MACD buysell

Kindly who know and expert in EA please add buy option in this ea

I am new in ea builder, hope some body can add or modified this ea.

Sorry for my poor english

Thanks

Files:

hello, ea baced on macd help

hy

i want to make an ea that will work only on macd.

the macd is -- 7--80--7

very very simple but in the first bar that change from negetive tp positive

(soory for my english)

and sell in the first bar that change from positive to negetive.

s.l 70 ( and possibole to change it..)

treiling stop 15

t.p 25

open only one trade untill the macd change diraction.

it can be very profit ea..

can someone help me with that?

thanx!

Trading times

The MACD SAMPLE with stop loss and a "trading time control" can be very powerful! This is necessary to avoid GAPS. A "close on time" would be very nice too... for example, close all open orders in the last hour of the friday.

The MACD SAMPLE gets right in like 90% of the trades, but still unprofitable because of GAPS and large stop loss.

Sample MACD Modifications

Hello David,

Many thanks for your valuable input & support.

I've been looking for this indy with the modified StopLose for more than 2days all over the net.

It will be great if you can add:

- Heikin-Ashi Filter: If the position to be opened is Long then the Heikin-Ashi should be UP, and vice-versa for the Short positions.

- CloseOrder if Heikin -Ashi color changed, or it will reach TP or SL (When the opened position is Long, it will automatically close it if the Heikin-Ashi changed color to look DOWN, and vice-versa for the Short positions)

Thank you very much

davidke20:
Here you go.

Regards

David