Nonlagging Tools - page 54

MR-MFz:
ok thank you a lot sir.i will test it.

wow sir.u r good.i already test it in TF M1 and it work superb! thank you very much...

Absolute strength histogram indicator

absolute-strength-histogram.mq4

Non Lag OsMA, can someone know where I can get a non lag OsMA indicator for MT4, MTF would be a good extra option as well.

NonLag Ma and NoLag MACD

nonlag_macd.mq4

nonlag.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Also the version that has a percent filter and shift addition with changes made to use possibilities that are available from new metatrader 4 now (that makes it incompatible with older versions of metatrader 4 - it will not work on build 509 or earlier)

I love this indi on the JPY crosses. Would it be possible to create a basic EA with basic SL/TP options?

Many thanks if one can do this

Hi can someone make this indicator not paint over the candles, it paints them wrong and its just pointless. nonlagrsi_candles_mtfalerts_nmc.mq4

nkcoghill:
Hi can someone make this indicator not paint over the candles, it paints them wrong and its just pointless. nonlagrsi_candles_mtfalerts_nmc.mq4

nkcoghill

As far as I see all is OK with that indicator (it draws a candle determining its color depending on the SLOPE of the rsi) so there is nothing wrong in the way it does it

all the best

Files:
nlrsi.gif  78 kb

mladen:
nkcoghill

As far as I see all is OK with that indicator (it draws a candle determining its color depending on the SLOPE of the rsi) so there is nothing wrong in the way it does it

all the best

Doesn't look that pointless to me

whisperer:
Doesn't look that pointless to me

It is probably a matter of trading style and goals

The matter of fact is that it is doing what it is supposed to do - if that is not what someone is looking for, that is yet another question

Upgraded non lag rsi : nonlagrsi_2.mq4

Files: