Farhad Hill v2 - page 11

Fahrad,

Your shopping cart on your website does not work right. When I go to select the billing address option in checkout, nothing shows up.

team_geo_fxsignal:
ok thanks

let say start with usd300, it will use usd30 to open position?

when does this ex4 expire?

yes and this ex4 will expire on 20.2.2007 and then a permanant licence for all friends who have helped in testing this EA.

tomstaufer:
Fahrad,

can you explain the positions on your statement of: 3, 4 and 10 lots ?

Thank you

Tom,

it didn't open many positions. it's a surprise to me too. as a matter of fact, the crab opened two 10 Lots position and then when it closed these 2*10 Lot positions it splitted it into 1 lot positions with different profits. if you add up the whole positions you can see the sum is 2*10 Lots.

the money management is written in a way that the whole positions will not exceed 3 .

orderstotal()<=3 ;

chris1085:
Fahrad, Your shopping cart on your website does not work right. When I go to select the billing address option in checkout, nothing shows up.

Chris,

Please refer to FAQ of the site.

Farhad Farshad:
yes and this ex4 will expire on 20.2.2007 and then a permanant licence for all friends who have helped in testing this EA.

ok...i will fully use this to test it.

when you said the EA using 10% of balance, will it consider leverage? 10% with leverage 1;100 is not the same as leverage 1;500

Farhad Farshad:
MJ

Farhadcrab version 3 performs very good specially in sideway markets such as nowadays. but i think this version is much more wiser. you can download version 3 free of charge from my site. to control the number of positions in version 3 before //Buy Condition do the following:

//Margin Requirement

if(AccountFreeMargin()<(7*initialDeposit/10)){

Print("We have no money. Free Margin = ", AccountFreeMargin());

return(0);

}

//end of script

//Buy Condition

i have downloaded farhad3. what time frame should i use?

team_geo_fxsignal:
ok...i will fully use this to test it. when you said the EA using 10% of balance, will it consider leverage? 10% with leverage 1;100 is not the same as leverage 1;500

It doesn't consider leverage. it only consider freeaccount margin. i've written the code for 1:100 leverage.

I should add some code to manage 1:200 or 1:500 leverage.

thanks for the tip.

team_geo_fxsignal:
i have downloaded farhad3. what time frame should i use?

Best Timeframe for Farhad3 is 5min

Best Timeframe for FarhadCrab3 is 1min

Farhad Farshad:
Best Timeframe for Farhad3 is 5min Best Timeframe for FarhadCrab3 is 1min

farhad3 using MM too?

any trade open for crab4.5?

FXPERZ statement

Farhad,

What broker are you using for your tests at fxperz.com ?