Farhad Hill v2 - page 5

testing Farhad4.5

Hi Farhad

I am interested in testing your e.a. How do we go about getting your e.a. for testing purposes, tried contacting you by email, PM , and no responce.

Thanks

tools

FARHADCRAB4.5 BETA -6 Month Performance

In six month backtest the performance of beta version of farhadcrab4.5 is good (almost 200%). see the attachment for details. FarhadCrab4 has a steady income of 1% daily. but i've made some changes in this version to continue after each stop. it can be regarded as legal scalping. soon i'll send the ex4 into the forum and source for dear testers.

regards

farhad

Files:

Farhad Farshad:
In six month backtest the performance of beta version of farhadcrab4.5 is good (almost 200%). see the attachment for details. FarhadCrab4 has a steady income of 1% daily. but i've made some changes in this version to continue after each stop. it can be regarded as legal scalping. soon i'll send the ex4 into the forum and source for dear testers.

regards

farhad

Modeling Quality 25% ??

Modeling Quality

The maximum Modeling Quality in M1 TimeFrame is 25%.

Farhadcrab4.5 Beta -ex4 File

I've attached the ex4 file for everyone to test. the code will be send to a few friends of mine who has requested for it.

regards

farhad

Files:

Gramski:
Modeling Quality 25% ??

I think using 1 minute charts, and not using tick data, the best you can get is 25%.

what folder do i have to fut this file??

mos:
what folder do i have to fut this file??

You put the .ex4 file into /program files/xxxxxx/experts

xxxxxx = Brokerage account directory

GK

Explain please..

Farhad Farshad:
I've attached the ex4 file for everyone to test. the code will be send to a few friends of mine who has requested for it.

regards

farhad

I 'bought' a 1 month trial from for FarhadCrab4 ($15) and FarhadMagic1($10)= US$25 from your website fxperz.com on 1/6/07.

That Paypal transaction went through and there was no immediate follow up from you. When I emailed you at the time about sending me the trial EA's this was your reply:

"hi grahham,

thanks for your payment. i'll send you the EA as soon as possible.

regards

farhad"

That was on 1/6/07....nearly three weeks ago and you have not replied to me since or sent me the trial ea's.

Why didn't you just email them to me then? If you are replying to an email that would seem to be a fairly easy thing to do at the time.

Also, your email address was 'Farhad Salimi'. I changed my Paypal details immediately after that because the whole transaction seemed strange to me.

Explain...

Buying Trial of Farhadcrab4

Hi Graham,

sorry for delay. I had some difficulty with my computer. now i checked. you're right. i apologize really and immediately will send you FarhadCrab4 Final.

thanks for your patience

farhad