I need 50 pip on day - page 7

50 pips a day, just like someone said, focus on your trading not on a daily target.

fxstrategist:
50 pips a day, just like someone said, focus on your trading not on a daily target.

The main thing that we have to look for and understand is that on a daily basis we may not be able to achieve these targets.

But then when we keep a weekly trading target then it can quite easily be achieved by us

Hi guys,

I have traded in one thing or another, since 1975.

I used the BBC EOD numbers for the FTSE 100 on the World service, & plotted my own charts on graph paper.

As better data became available, & 'computers' arrived, I moved up to a Sinclair ZX 88, I still have it !

Now I trade using Metatrader, & I truly believe it is the best available....& it's free.

But only recently have I begun making REAL profits...the secret, I moved away from pip counting, & moved to a 1 min TF, using a cash value as my TP. Totally against the vast majority of opinion in this game.

I now trade at £2 a pop which gives me £20 a pip win/loss. I have a target of 5 pips (£100), & today I had seven wins & no losers.

I trade ONLY pull backs

Try it & maybe you will turn your life around.

Frequently we the traders are familiar with that Forex is online bottom business and it is opened for 24 hours, so I think it is possible to carry on this business as a student.

Without learning in this trading stage, your condition can consider as like a ship in the sea devoid of radar.

In my trading career, I have come into Forex due to having many life changing opportunities. Actually, it is a business platform where it is possible to make huge money that you want.

Why do people think they trade pips? Psychological trick (that way the pressure is off)?

morro:
Why do people think they trade pips? Psychological trick (that way the pressure is off)?

Well the real fact is that as a Forex traders we have to think about making some good income thru our trading

Why do you need 50 pips? What is the daily take you require, & why do you not use a cash take? It's far easier to concentrate on cash rather than pips.

Ray Cooper:
As a regular trader, I am able to earn 50 pips daily by means of trading policy scalping. Due to getting very rapidly I have been using this short time trading strategy from my first day of trading. Practically, this trading policy can’t be used in a regulated trading platform because of having many kinds of restrictions.

Why it "can’t be used in a regulated trading platform because of having many kinds of restrictions."?