I need 50 pip on day - page 3

Easy

50 Pips is easy if you hedge. Of course you will have drawdown. My Avalanche system makes money over time, you can research it over on SBFX.

ur 50 pip

http://www.4x4u.net/review/35/35.html just a proof

50 pip not easy but notimpossible.

Yes 50 pips are not much difficult to get. with low lot we can set our take profit on preferred pips, After having good market analysis it is easy to get this target. In beginning this trial with real trading can be dangerous. Try to collect small pips every day.

I need a couple of $ a day. pips won't make me a living. And once people start trading live they suddenly realize that those are not pips they are loosing and then starts the hell. Prepare yourself that there are no pips nor that you are risking pips - just money

just simple

buy low sell high

just have fun. don't be too greedy.

You may short EUR/CAD now and make a good amount of pips for yourself (not daily of course). Target - 1.40770

50 pips in a day also enough for me. Because if we can make consistently for 1 month, it will be 1000 pips. But surely, we must be able to know and understand where market will move. Trader can try to maximize demo account to understand the characteristic of market forex. I also try to make my profit in freshforex be more consistent here.

The "only 50 pips a day" is a beginners mistake. You do not trade pips. You trade the markets (and what they allow you)

it's weird that i haven't find a single free site, where i can see currency scanner lets say basic candlestick pattern. not a single online site, if you do same for stocks, you'll get tons of site for stock screener, but obviously for other things you'll get more for forex. I don't know how people do trade without screener, they glue to charts whole day?

In my trading life, I need 50 pips to earn profit. So, I always use high leverage to make those pips that I am getting from my ECN trading stage MXTrade. This trading stage supplied me 1:400 leverage. So, in spite of having little balance I can trade in a high lot. So, it is possible to me to make profit in a short time by using this policy.