Is there a time series forecast indicator - page 2

PipeTrader:
Where I can get the TIME SERIES FORECAST indicator for MT4 ? Thanks in advance !

here

Files:

samyadly:
here

good now find me something similar for linear regression my chubby cheeks

need to fix

good indicator but it need to refresh every bar, any help to fix it?

re Time Series

I have found another version of tsf. Dont know much about this indicator , at one stage i used tsf but i think the other version that somebody has posted. Hope this version is the one you are looking for.

Files:
tsf1s_ma.mq4  4 kb

newmont:
I have found another version of tsf. Dont know much about this indicator , at one stage i used tsf but i think the other version that somebody has posted. Hope this version is the one you are looking for.

it is, thanks

newmont:

How is this indicator interpreted?

RickW00716:
How is this indicator interpreted?

Hi,

MarketScreen.com - Technical Analysis from A to Z

Thank you...very helpful

Linear Regression

I was reading the link posted by linuxser and they made some observation that tsf was associated with Lin reg, I realise the association in the formula and have included another useful indicator.

newmont:

could this indicator be modified to have choices for inputs like regular MAs do?

i.e...high,low,HLCC/4,etc.