Indicators and EAs Collections: 350+ MT4 Indicators In One Folder - page 8

I have over 4,000+ indicator files and versions of indicators files collected over 4 years with Forex. I would like to see a massive pool to deposit indicators to and be able to download multiple indicators at one time. One sight on the web I came across over the years not only shows the indicator, but shows a mini graph view of what the indicator looks like on a graph - That would be fantastic for everybody to see the graph and decide which indicators to select - Wishful thinking!

Anyhow, how do I upload a ton of indicator files for you guys and gals to select from?? P.S. I do not guarantee that some of the files may be mixed with a few EA files. Probably now many uploads by other users may have same indicator files in them that other people have already uploaded.

Dave

<<<

tnx, Dave

most simple and reliable way - zip by about 1Mb parts and post here

I merged the zips in this thread with mine and now realize I have 5,051 indicators and versions of indicators. That is 36 Megs of files. That would be 36 zip files at 1 meg each. I do not have the time to upload all this. Anybody have a free cost solution that does not take up much of my time??

Dave

<<<

1Dave7:
I merged the zips in this thread with mine and now realize I have 5,051 indicators and versions of indicators. That is 36 Megs of files. That would be 36 zip files at 1 meg each. I do not have the time to upload all this. Anybody have a free cost solution that does not take up much of my time??

Dave

<<<

might be like this:

overfeeled ind. folder: 1028objects, 7.64Mb (.ex & .mq4 files)

"arange by type", - delete .ex files, - 512 .mq4 files, 3.63 mb; zip 916 kb

yogibear13:
Hello Folks. I have just downloaded " 1000 Indicators " from another forum but when I tried to use them it FROZE the Metatrader4 program. Any one knows why? ALSO, Does anyone know of any PRECISION indicator that indicates with laser precision the tops and bottoms in any time frame for MT4 ?

Don't put more than 50 inside

--- or make later alphabet -- add something like ABCxxxx in the beginning to make it appear earlier

MT4 simply can't handle too much -- esp MQ4 (that will slow down the start up time)

fxbs:
might be like this:

overfeeled ind. folder: 1028objects, 7.64Mb (.ex & .mq4 files)

"arange by type", - delete .ex files, - 512 .mq4 files, 3.63 mb; zip 916 kb

These files have no .ex files in them - I purged .ex a long time ago!

Why getting more and more indicators ???

I don't understand why you all want to get many indicators !? I don't think it is useful unless you want to sell it on ebay or anywhere else. If you want to be a profitable trader, I think you should focus on one system you believe in and which is suitable for you. Any system, even Vegas tunnel contrary to what some people seem to say, could be profitable. The most important is to get a complete system (not something which only gives you entry signals) with exit strategy and money management rules, and which suits to you well. If you are not patient, why do you want to trade on 4H TF ? Think about it.

hmaoui:
I don't understand why you all want to get many indicators !? I don't think it is useful unless you want to sell it on ebay or anywhere else. If you want to be a profitable trader, I think you should focus on one system you believe in and which is suitable for you. Any system, even Vegas tunnel contrary to what some people seem to say, could be profitable. The most important is to get a complete system (not something which only gives you entry signals) with exit strategy and money management rules, and which suits to you well. If you are not patient, why do you want to trade on 4H TF ? Think about it.

there is only one reason why I like to collect indicators is you are try to find better indicator to make system simple and easier.

maybe system is not for sale.