Coding help - page 696

mladen:

I don't know why it happens to you

I attached it to 1 minute chart then when I posted the answer to you, did not change the chart or anything (dd not restart the terminal either), and this is how it looks like on my terminal right now

Do you maybe have any kind of error or warning written in the experts or journals tab of your terminal?

Hi Mladen

thank you again! Indeed, after reading your last post I have reloaded the indicator and made a copy for you:

1. Expert, 2. Journal. Now, I do not have the expertise, but it may mean a lot to you. Would you mind to look at it again?

Thank you

Lea

edit: another image from Meta Editor

Files:
Mladen 1.jpg  22 kb
Mladen 2.jpg  16 kb
Mladen 3.png  73 kb

lea26:

Hi Mladen

thank you again! Indeed, after reading your last post I have reloaded the indicator and made a copy for you:

1. Expert, 2. Journal. Now, I do not have the expertise, but it may mean a lot to you. Would you mind to look at it again?

Thank you

Lea

Lea

Try out this version

Уважаемый Младен!

Можно ли прикрутить стрелку и звуковой сигнал к данному индикатору при условии, когда свеча вышла и закрылась за границей данного канала. Если вас не затруднит буду очень благодарен.

mladen:

Lea

Try out this version

Hi Mladen

would you be living in Spain I`ll invite you for a nice plate of tapas today! You`ve done the trick and now it works perfectly.

One more question: what does your edition of ---> 1 on the right side mean? Also, how to understand the changing values of "1" or "2" or "3" or "0"? How to read that?

Thank you for looking into my problem and spending your time on it!!

Lea

lea26:

Hi Mladen

would you be living in Spain I`ll invite you for a nice plate of tapas today! You`ve done the trick and now it works perfectly.

One more question: what does your edition of ---> 1 on the right side mean? Also, how to understand the changing values of "1" or "2" or "3" or "0"? How to read that?

Thank you for looking into my problem and spending your time on it!!

Lea

Something like here (not where the square is, but the street right to it) :)

mladen:

THAT WOULD BE PERFECT! A N D, there is a lot of very tasty and fresh stuff around. I`m sure you`d like it.

Lea

hello Dear Coders :)

in the following indicator we have an option which show us lines of future sessions - could someone add please an option to reduce the amount of them to one line of the nearest session? :)

thanks in advance :)

Files:

mladen:

You means street towards blue color wall under some kind signboard right under a tree,right ? then you must be exercising on foots,this street cant handle any conveyance :)

mntiwana:
You means street towards blue color wall under some kind signboard right under a tree,right ? then you must be exercising on foots,this street cant handle any conveyance :)

:)

It is a nice (and peaceful) street though :)

mladen:

:)

It is a nice (and peaceful) street though :)

Yes,respectfulness of some place is measured and estimated by its residents :)