Coding help - page 695

dear malden in the below indicator i want to change the parameters so that i can see to minimise the signals ( false ) it will help greatly  dear mladen please ......

forexislife:
dear malden in the below indicator i want to change the parameters so that i can see to minimise the signals ( false ) it will help greatly  dear mladen please ......

forexislife

Both are using future values

Whatever you do, you shall not be able to lessen the number of false signals (that is the nature of any calculation/usage of future values

mladen:

forexislife

Both are using future values

Whatever you do, you shall not be able to lessen the number of false signals (that is the nature of any calculation/usage of future values

ok dear mladen thanks for the reply

traderduke:

Mladen

I apologize for not presenting my problem with clarity. Your correct about the diff_Levelms 0.0 working properly but the addition of diff_Levelms was to allow minor changes such as ranging to be dismissed such as .0002 for EURUSD or .02 for USDJPY. Apparently my diff calculation is not being used by the trend1 calculation

double diffums = (ma2[i]-ma3[i]); //med-slow          Apparently my calculatio
                        double diffdms = (ma3[i]-ma2[i]);  //slow - med       Apparently my calculation 

if (ma1[i]>ma2[i]) trendfm[i] =  1;
                        if (ma1[i]<ma2[i]) trendfm[i] = -1;
                        if (ma1[i]>ma3[i]) trendfs[i] =  1;
                        if (ma1[i]<ma3[i]) trendfs[i] = -1;
                        if (ma2[i]>ma3[i] && diffums > diff_Levelms) trendms[i] =  1;     not being used by the trend1 calculation
                        if (ma2[i]<ma3[i] && diffdms > diff_Levelms) trendms[i] = -1;     not being used by the trend1 calculation

Thank you

ray

mladen

any chance you'll have some time to look into this??

Ray

Need someone to put an alert on the attached indicator when HomeTrader crosses Signal. Thank you.
Files:

oxford.buck:
Need someone to put an alert on the attached indicator when HomeTrader crosses Signal. Thank you.
Please read this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page218

MR MLADEN:

could you add label similar on picture to show on chart

kind regard

Files:

lea26:

Hi Mladen

Would you please have a look and possibly help with the below indicator? For some reason it will

no update on the next bar / candle. Maybe it`s an older Mt version?

Any help would be appreciated...Best rgds and many thanks.. Lea

As far as I see it is made to update only when a new bar opens - not in the mean time too

mladen:
As far as I see it is made to update only when a new bar opens - not in the mean time too

Hi Mladen, thank you for looking at my post.

Maybe I discribed not in the right way. You are right with the update only on the next bar. But, that exactly is, what does not happen. On the next bar coming up, no matter which time frame, it stands still at the point where the indicator was loaded onto the chart.

best regards and thank you

Lea

Files:

lea26:

Hi Mladen, thank you for looking at my post.

Maybe I discribed not in the right way. You are right with the update only on the next bar. But, that exactly is, what does not happen. On the next bar coming up, no matter which time frame, it stands still at the point where the indicator was loaded onto the chart.

best regards and thank you

Lea

I don't know why it happens to you

I attached it to 1 minute chart then when I posted the answer to you, did not change the chart or anything (dd not restart the terminal either), and this is how it looks like on my terminal right now

Do you maybe have any kind of error or warning written in the experts or journals tab of your terminal?