It sees to be working OK on my terminal

mladen:
It sees to be working OK on my terminal

my mean is:

exp: maximum 300 bar show

bilbao:

my mean is:

exp: maximum 300 bar show

Depends what indicator are you using. From that picture I can only guess that if you enter anything grater than 0 then the number you enter will be used for calculation limit instead of the number of changed bars- so, did you try to enter 300 in that parameter?

mladen:
Depends what indicator are you using. From that picture I can only guess that if you enter anything grater than 0 then the number you enter will be used for calculation limit instead of the number of changed bars- so, did you try to enter 300 in that parameter?

i use H1 on m1

is it possible? 

bilbao:

i use H1 on m1

is it possible? 

Yes it is possible but you have to change the code for that

mladen:
Yes it is possible but you have to change the code for that

too much work?

i'm not coder

could you change it?

thanks a lot 

bilbao:

too much work?

i'm not coder

could you change it?

thanks a lot 

No idea. You posted a picture of some indicator. How can I know from a picture of some indicator how much work can it require to do some coding?

mladen:
No idea. You posted a picture of some indicator. How can I know from a picture of some indicator how much work can it require to do some coding?
hmmmm

mr mladen:

when i run twice this indicator for h1 and m15 to show candle on m5 it only show background for h1 

could you fix it to show both

thanks in advance 

Files:

bilbao:

mr mladen:

when i run twice this indicator for h1 and m15 to show candle on m5 it only show background for h1 

could you fix it to show both

thanks in advance 

oh...therumbledone!